Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

USB DACs: Does Soundblaster Play 3 work on iphone/iOS 13

Says it's not officially supported for iOS, so hoping it works anyway.
Does this work with iOS 13 on iPhone?

Just ordered my first iphone without a headphone jack so figured that I may as well get a usb DAC instead of a headphone dongle as I already have usb adapters and with this you can record in too.

Any users here or alternatives at the same price point? Thanks!

Comments

• Not sure in that price range, but the Dragonfly series is pretty well regarded. Have a Cobalt on the way to me now in fact, but the Black is good option if you want something cheaper.

• Thanks @Tarekith Yeah they look good. :)
    More expensive though so I'm hoping that the sound blaster works as it looks good for the price.

• @Carnbot said:
    Thanks @Tarekith Yeah they look good. :)
    More expensive though so I'm hoping that the sound blaster works as it looks good for the price.

Sorry, I'm late to the party, but I can confirm that it works and doesn't even need an external power source. Both iPhone and iPad report it as an external speaker. Also, recording from a mic seems to work well.

I bet even a cheaper card like this will work fine: https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-External-Adapter-Windows-AU-MMSA/dp/B00IRVQ0F8/
    I don't have it anymore but when I had it, it worked almost as good as SB Play 3 i.e. my Raspberry Pi would detect both devices w/o any problems and didn't require any drivers. Play 3! sounds better though

• @yug said:

@Carnbot said:
    Thanks @Tarekith Yeah they look good. :)

Sorry, I'm late to the party, but I can confirm that it works and doesn't even need an external power source. Both iPhone and iPad report it as an external speaker. Also, recording from a mic seems to work well.

I bet even a cheaper card like this will work fine: https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-External-Adapter-Windows-AU-MMSA/dp/B00IRVQ0F8/
    I don't have it anymore but when I had it, it worked almost as good as SB Play 3 i.e. my Raspberry Pi would detect both devices w/o any problems and didn't require any drivers. Play 3! sounds better though

Thanks yeah I did buy one in the end and agree it works great as a mobile interface :)