Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to prelisten audioloops in sync with current project?

Along with a new iPad I just got MDE, a full pack of Toneboosters, and Auditor. With all apps I already have (AUM, MiRack, Drambo, Mozaic, Brambos stuff) I'm feeling like I'm living a dream. Everything so fast, fun, easy to use, and rewarding in terms of music outcome. Sure last month Ableton being opened 4-5 times only for mixing, arranging, and final tweaking. I like that separation. Also, I made a huge loops library in the past years and using it a lot. But I can't figure out how can I prelisten them in sync with my project. Like in the Ableton browser. Any solutions?

Comments

  • If I’ve got you right you can use Blocs Wave for this. You can put a large audio file in to it, have it tempo linked to your other apps via Link and select part of your file to play using looop (as big or small as you want) then export it anywhere you like.
    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/blocs-wave-record-music-live/id1085697317

  • Problem is you have to import everything into blocs. No preview from files.

    @robosardine said:
    If I’ve got you right you can use Blocs Wave for this. You can put a large audio file in to it, have it tempo linked to your other apps via Link and select part of your file to play using looop (as big or small as you want) then export it anywhere you like.
    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/blocs-wave-record-music-live/id1085697317

  • Yep, tried blocks, but I haven't free memory to duplicate full folder. What about Zenbeats? It's doesn't avaiable in Ukraine but seems can do it.

  • @lazyass said:
    Yep, tried blocks, but I haven't free memory to duplicate full folder. What about Zenbeats? It's doesn't avaiable in Ukraine but seems can do it.

    It does it in clip mode but not in linear mode

  • edited May 20

    @anickt said:
    It does it in clip mode but not in linear mode

    If I understand you correcly It's fine. I just need sync prelisten to find something useful and drop it into AUM.
    By the way can I share Audioshare folder with Zenbeats without duplicating samples?

  • @lazyass said:

    @anickt said:
    It does it in clip mode but not in linear mode

    If I understand you correcly It's fine. I just need sync prelisten to find something useful and drop it into AUM.
    By the way can I share Audioshare folder with Zenbeats without duplicating samples?

    I don't think Zenbeats is your answer if you're working in AUM

  • Might want to take a look at Auditor by @LivingMemorySoftware
    It’s got a file player that can load and unload files, loop, and one shot them.

  • Audioshare?

Sign In or Register to comment.