Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Why do I say "Sorry"a lot?

edited May 2020 in Other

Reasons
1. I live in Canada
2. We had a # 1 song called, "Sorry" that became popular all around the world by a Canadian singer. (Justin Bieber)
3. I'm sorry for this thread. Carry on...

Comments

• One of the favourite things my wife ever said, in response to my complaint about something she'd done or said was....

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologise"

• Reading the title of this thread before opening I thought, "this person is either British or Canadian".

• Canada gave us hockey so that offsets the pain of having to hear Bieber and neutralizes the need for apologies

• @Fingolfinzzz said:
    Canada gave us hockey so that offsets the pain of having to hear Bieber and neutralizes the need for apologies

Haha. You know, I never got the hate of Bieber or Nickelback. What did I miss?

• @Samflash3 said:
    Reasons
    1. I live in Canada
    2. We had a # 1 song called, "Sorry" that became popular all around the world by a Canadian singer. (Justin Bieber)
    3. I'm sorry for this thread. Carry on...

🤫🤫 Dont mention Bieber, we slipped Him to the Americans. If they realize it, they will send him back.

And Sorry to all the American friend in here. 😜

• I totally understand. My good Canadian friend here in Northern California has found a solution that has improved his condition:

• He also has a more traditional back-up for everyday use:

• @SNystrom said:
    I totally understand. My good Canadian friend here in Northern California has found a solution that has improved his condition:

I too can confirm that flag folding can be very meditative and theraputic.

• @AudioGus said:

@SNystrom said:
    I totally understand. My good Canadian friend here in Northern California has found a solution that has improved his condition:

+1

Very similar to origami.

• Apparently A LOT Jakob Haq voice 😂

@Samflash3 said:

@Fingolfinzzz said:
    Canada gave us hockey so that offsets the pain of having to hear Bieber and neutralizes the need for apologies

• @Gravitas said:

@AudioGus said:

@SNystrom said:

+1

Very similar to origami.

• @AudioGus said:

@Gravitas said:

@AudioGus said:

@SNystrom said:

+1

Very similar to origami.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🙏🏽

• I said I’m sorry so much to my last wife that it lost it’s meaning. Things are better now back in the USSA.

• Canada is what America would be if America wasn't full of Americans telling other Americans to leave if they don't like injustice in America.

• @kobamoto said:
    Canada is what America would be if America wasn't full of Americans telling other Americans to leave if they don't like injustice in America.

I had to read this three times, I'm sorry. :D

• :) that's a good thing

• @SimonSomeone said:
    One of the favourite things my wife ever said, in response to my complaint about something she'd done or said was....

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologise"

I love this woman.

• One of my favorite jokes ever:

How do you make a Canadian apologize?
    Step on his foot

• Saying sorry all the time is forgivable. Calling garbage disposals "Garburators" not so much.

• At least you don’t have an adverb outbreak like here in the states. I think the fad is slowly passing, but for a time everybody started every sentence with “apparently” or “actually” and wallowed in making any action verb or adjective they could find into an -ly word.

• And I have a rampant apologizer for a friend. I’m bigger than him so I just threatened to kick his ass if he didn’t stop apologizing for needless things. It took him a while, but he learned. I consider myself a great friend for my techniques at limiting their annoyance to me. Hard, but fair. Saves unspoken tension in the long run.

• @Samflash3 said:

@Fingolfinzzz said:

I guess with Bieber it’s more the teenage girl pop vibe thing going on but I will admit he has a good voice for singing. Nickelback however is pretty atrocious. I just don’t like their lyrics or that style of music and their fan base attracts people I’d rather not be around

• edited May 2020

I like Canada because Joel Zimmerman a.k.a. Deadmau5 is from there ;-) :+1: He is good conpensation to music world for that sad terrible thing called Bieber ;-)

• @wim said:
    Saying sorry all the time is forgivable. Calling garbage disposals "Garburators" not so much.

'Garburator'???

This is a word that is used normally?

Fascinating.

Learn something new everyday.

• Because my barrister says that by doing so I’ll receive a lesser sentence. It works. :)

• McDMcD
    edited May 2020

I'm sorry... I wasn't listening. What did you say?

(Goes back to reading forum threads...)

• @Gravitas said:

@wim said:
    Saying sorry all the time is forgivable. Calling garbage disposals "Garburators" not so much.

'Garburator'???

This is a word that is used normally?

Fascinating.

Learn something new everyday.

Yeh. At least in Vancouver they did when I lived there. They also called batt-er-ies bat-trees. B)

I kid of course. Loved my time in Canada. 🇨🇦👍

• edited May 2020

I know it's a meme at this point but...

We did have that huge riot a few years back though...

• Canada has produced the greatest industrial bands of all time

• @DatGood said:
    Reading the title of this thread before opening I thought, "this person is either British or Canadian".

Or married 😉