Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What happened to this app? ( SequenceApp by Nyquist )

I really miss this app. I had to reset my iPhone and found that this app which I use a lot does not show up in the App Store anymore. Does anyone have info on what happened? I thought version 2 was coming out soon...

Are there any other Euclidean sequencers available for IOS?

Comments

• If the App Store is the only way to get an app onto your device, Apple should really keep the last version you had installed available for ever (even if it's not visible when browsing the store). Or do they do that already? Is it available if you look in 'my purchases' or whatever it's called?

• @Flo26 said:

Same thing happened with another app: cycler 3d.no more on the app store.i've tried to email the dev,but,no answers....14€ for nothing!!!i got it bad..lol!

Agree there, the app never worked properly from day 1 and the dev just didn't respond to emails. I will never trust anything from them again. Live and learn eh?

• Got a refund for cycler 3d gor the exact same reasons cited above. Nicholas lacoumette is his name. Same guy who made devine machine vst, x-incarn. Classic case of take the money and run.

• A good practice is to go to iTunes library mobile applications (or something similar) folder and copy all of the crucial apps somewhere safe on your drive. This way you have the app independently of whether it gets a dodgy update or, as in your case, just disappears from the App Store.

• Right. You can still install it from your computer (if you followed the @supadom rule).

• @gkillmaster@syrupcore is right if you go to the app store updates page you can go to apps not on this iPad and the last version of the app that has gone from the store should still be there.i had a similar thing with "mashup"an old dj app not longer available in the store but still downloadable for me in the not on this iPad page.

• thanks @supadom!

I found it backup on my hard drive at Music->iTunes->Mobile Applications! I was able to install it from my own hard drive. I appreciate the tip.

• @gkillmaster said:

thanks @supadom!

I found it backup on my hard drive at Music->iTunes->Mobile Applications! I was able to install it from my own hard drive. I appreciate the tip.

You're welcome.

• @paradiddle said:

Got a refund for cycler 3d gor the exact same reasons cited above. Nicholas lacoumette is his name. Same guy who made devine machine vst, x-incarn. Classic case of take the money and run.

Tried to get a refund, but Apple basically said that it is not their responsibility and I should contact the seller again. Nice!

• Oh sorry I meant to ask if that's the app the OP was referring to.

• edited March 2014

Yes! Woah, it's back... Thanks for posting. I had given up on it... Says it was updated March 4, 2014 but it's still version 1. Odd.