Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Our last single, entirely produced and mixed on an iPad

edited May 2020 in Creations

Hi guys, I’m very excited to share our new music video of our last single which has been entirely produced and mixed on an iPad.

I used a number of apps (synths and effects), but everything was produced and mixed in Auria Pro.
The video was also made entirely on my iPad and edited in LumaFusion.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Thank you! 🙏🏻

Another Alien - “Loose Loop” ft. Juanito Moro

Comments

• Links to all streaming platforms:

https://fanlink.to/anotheralien

• @Rodolfo. Beautifully done. That synth lead and the guitar work. Stellar. Sounds like one of the Lumbeat drum apps.

• very cool and vibey!! great job!! are the visuals k machine?

• edited May 2020

@Ben said:
    @Rodolfo. Beautifully done. That synth lead and the guitar work. Stellar. Sounds like one of the Lumbeat drum apps.

Thank you so much! 🙏🏻
    Yes, I used Future Drummer for the electric drums and some samples of Funk Drummer to replace some sounds of a poorly recorded acoustic drums.

• edited May 2020

@shinyisshiny said:
    very cool and vibey!! great job!! are the visuals k machine?

Thank you! 😊🙏🏻
    I haven’t used K machine this time, I used some some visuals of Tunr music visualizer.

• Excellent. Every aspect top notch!

• edited May 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Excellent. Every aspect top notch!

Thank you so much @LinearLineman 🙏🏻 I really appreciate your words.

• Agree - saw your post on FB group - excellent all round.

• @ajmiller said:
    Agree - saw your post on FB group - excellent all round.

Thank you @ajmiller ! 😊🙏🏻

• Great job - I particularly liked the acoustic guitar section just after the two-minute mark, but the whole track is very well arranged and composed.

• @richardyot said:
    Great job - I particularly liked the acoustic guitar section just after the two-minute mark, but the whole track is very well arranged and composed.

I also like that section very much, my bandmate did a great job with his flamenco guitar.
    Thank you for your kind words! 🙏🏻😊

• Nice track, easy on the ear 👍🏼

• edited May 2020

All I can say is WOW! I listened to it on my phone when I first saw your post and was blown away by the sheer quality of the production not to mention the playing and of course the song itself. I then listened to it on headphones and it was just on another level.

I love the chord progression and how it changes slightly to add more interest, very well written and then the outro with the power chords is the icing on the cake!

To me this song is crying out for some vocal lines. Not a full verse chorus type thing but maybe a spoken word part and maybe a chant in the style of the old Gregorian chants or something in that vain.

Fabulous work .

• @LeeB said:
    Nice track, easy on the ear 👍🏼

Thank you! 🙏🏻

• edited May 2020

@Sandstorm said:
    All I can say is WOW! I listened to it on my phone when I first saw your post and was blown away by the sheer quality of the production not to mention the playing and of course the song itself. I then listened to it on headphones and it was just on another level.

I love the chord progression and how it changes slightly to add more interest, very well written and then the outro with the power chords is the icing on the cake!

To me this song is crying out for some vocal lines. Not a full verse chorus type thing but maybe a spoken word part and maybe a chant in the style of the old Gregorian chants or something in that vain.

Fabulous work .

Wow! I have no words! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    I believe I owe you at least some more info on this song 😀
    The song emerged as an improvisation, I was Just throwing chords on the keyboards as my bandmate improvised on the flamenco guitar and after a few minutes we had the whole sequence going. We liked it so much that I decided to record it on Cubasis 2 (I use it as a multitrack to capture ideas when we jam). Later on I produced it from scratch on Auria Pro, adding some more instrumens such as the strings section, bass, drums and electric guitars, but the synth lead is the exact improvised melody and the flamenco solo part is not only exact, it’s the actual first take! 😮
    You are not the first one in pointing that we should add some vocal lines to our music. It’s not part of the original project idea, but I guess we’ll have to seriously consider it for future works...

• Excellent! The breakdown with the flamenco guitar and the final build up are great.

• @aplourde said:
    Excellent! The breakdown with the flamenco guitar and the final build up are great.

Thank you! 😊🙏🏻

• Enjoyed that immensely . Thanks for sharing.

• @hypnopad said:
    Enjoyed that immensely . Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Thank you so much!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• @Rodolfo said:

@Sandstorm said:

Fabulous work .

Wow! I have no words! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    The song emerged as an improvisation, I was Just throwing chords on the keyboards as my bandmate improvised on the flamenco guitar and after a few minutes we had the whole sequence going. We liked it so much that I decided to record it on Cubasis 2 (I use it as a multitrack to capture ideas when we jam). Later on I produced it from scratch on Auria Pro, adding some more instrumens such as the strings section, bass, drums and electric guitars, but the synth lead is the exact improvised melody and the flamenco solo part is not only exact, it’s the actual first take! 😮
    You are not the first one in pointing that we should add some vocal lines to our music. It’s not part of the original project idea, but I guess we’ll have to seriously consider it for future works...

No problem with the in depth review, I can hear you have worked extremely hard on this track. It really wasn't a criticism
    regarding the addition of vocals, just think your song lends itself to a vocal line or two. Just so impressed with the quality of the sound you got, it sounds extremely well mixed, mastered.

• I loved it until 3:00, de guitar parts and heavy drums is really a different chapter for me. The first part was a nice journey, the last part the jetlag. It’s just a matter of taste.
    Thanks for sharing 😉

• @Sandstorm said:

@Rodolfo said:

@Sandstorm said:

Fabulous work .

No problem with the in depth review, I can hear you have worked extremely hard on this track. It really wasn't a criticism
    regarding the addition of vocals, just think your song lends itself to a vocal line or two. Just so impressed with the quality of the sound you got, it sounds extremely well mixed, mastered.

I never took it as a criticism, on the contrary, I am flattered. And it's true, we work hard on the production and mixing of our songs. We do it because this is how we like music to sound, but it is wonderful that someone else enjoys the sound and gives us encouragement to keep going.

• @jaijai said:
    I loved it until 3:00, de guitar parts and heavy drums is really a different chapter for me. The first part was a nice journey, the last part the jetlag. It’s just a matter of taste.
    Thanks for sharing 😉

Yes, I know it’s not for everybody. Thank you for listening and taking the time to share your thoughts! 🙏🏻

• Wow. The effects are stellar. Impressive.

• edited May 2020

Hey @Rodolfo really spectacular work! I like the step down in thirds progression, when it’s hits the major the fourth time through is such a lovely feeling for the listener. Top notch production as well. Really makes the fact that it’s on an iPad having nothing to do with it...just a great tune. Excellent work!

• @Franketti said:
    Wow. The effects are stellar. Impressive.

Thank you! 😊🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• @Rodolfo

I listened to your track both as a spectator and as a musician.

I really liked the track.

As an instrumental, lovely.
    The flamenco was a welcome tone to the overall sound.

Production top notch.

Well done.

• @drez said:
    Hey @Rodolfo really spectacular work! I like the step down in thirds progression, when it’s hits the major the fourth time through is such a lovely feeling for the listener. Top notch production as well. Really makes the fact that it’s on an iPad having nothing to do with it...just a great tune. Excellent work!

Thank you so much @drez 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Glad you noticed the step down in thirds 😊 I also feel the major chord is like a surprise, something unexpected that changes the color of what would otherwise be a predictable sequence.

• @Gravitas said:
    @Rodolfo

I listened to your track both as a spectator and as a musician.

I really liked the track.

As an instrumental, lovely.
    The flamenco was a welcome tone to the overall sound.

Production top notch.

Well done.

Thank you very much my friend! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    So happy you liked it! 😊

• @Rodolfo

You're welcome.

Your tracks are growing from strength to strength. 🙂

🙏🏽