Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Black Mass of Brother Springer (JazzNoir)

or FakeJazz
Patterning, Thumbjam, bs-16i, Mitosynth, chopped up Sax from SB Jazz 2, Blackhole, FAC chorus, ToneStack

Thanks for listening

Comments

• Nice re-mix of some pretty good playing that was recorded with good studio gear.

I can't quite place that bass sound... which app did you use for the bass. I'm didn't even know patterning could simulate brushes. I assume it's used for the drums unless you also re-purposed the SB drum tracks.

The mix is cool.

I bought all the Session Band products my first Black Friday when that all went out for $1 a piece.
    Each one overtime has improved over the prior efforts. The recent "Jazz Funk with Chris Standring" is
    really good. Everything sounds like a recorded session but it's still like iReal Pro or Band in a Box and you can use it to write tunes and it sounds like you hired a band. Pretty amazing. ireal Pro sounds like crap in comparison to good studio recordings.

Most of what we do here in some sense is ersatz but that just means we have limited means but we still
    love the sounds that revolve around us. There's good music and bad music but we'll never agree on what belongs in what pile.

Thanks for sharing your work.

• I used SoundofIzrael’s brush kit than he made available for Patterning iPad a couple of years ago. It wasn’t in the available for downloads section of the app, but I found it floating around on the interwebs back then. I used the upright bass and grand piano voices in Thumbjam (compressed the hell out of them) Then converted the Thumbjam piano line into MIDI with MIDIMorphosis (that’s always hit and miss) and used bs-16i to play that MIDI information into Mitosynth for the 2 pads. Once again, thanks for listening.

• Wow! That was really impressive Jeff!

I did a lil search for the Patterning brush kit, and it's still available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wknmg49xayfb9em/SoundOfIzrael Brushland.onpd?dl=0

• @SNystrom said:
    Wow! That was really impressive Jeff!

I did a lil search for the Patterning brush kit, and it's still available:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wknmg49xayfb9em/SoundOfIzrael Brushland.onpd?dl=0

Thanks for your kind words
    and thanks for finding that great kit.
    Maybe one day iphone Patterning will allow import.
    Also, thanks again for listening!

• Funny you mentioned Patterning for iPhone. I downloaded it right after finding the brush kit and and now bummed I can't make use of it!

I would just purchase Patterning for iPad, but I've massively blow my drums budget on Luis Martinez apps. Will have to wait for Black Friday...

• Geez, I just realized I missed the best Patterning 2 sale back in March.

So sad! 😤

• @SNystrom said:
    Geez, I just realized I missed the best Patterning 2 sale back in March.

So sad! 😤

I know the feeling.
    One can never have enough drum machines!