Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...Alchemy Iceland Sound Pack...Cool and Frosty just like a good beer should be, yeah

Again fantastic and super well designed sounds from Camel Audio

Comments

• Thanks for showing Alchemy some love Doug!
    With all the sound packs it really is an absolute beast.

• I love Alchemy, theres a couple of other videos on my channel too. If you want to here any of the other packs let me know

• I have em all! :)

• I know, they're too good

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i'm new to the iPad world and bought it specifically for music comp... Alchemy was one of the first synths to catch my eye and i quickly added all the libraries. Great stuff.

• I know, they're too good @AfxTwn said:

I bet this is why mum's get the Iceland Soundpack!

Yeah, and this could be a way to get your Mum to buy your the Iceland Soundpack ;-)

• edited March 2014

Must agree Alchemy is a beast and one of my top 5, one thing the ability to save presets would be nice

• Great.. Now I need this pack AND a beer... Thanks Doug!

Amazing the power you have over us muggles!

• Ah nothing quite as good as an ice cold beer on a hot day, something special about that I think.
    I remember a long time ago now, I had done a long day in the searing heat of the Spanish sun, and the one thing that kept us going that day was the thought that on the way home we could stop at the little bar and get a couple of ice cold frosty's. I tell you people on that day that beer was like nothing else, certainly the best beer ever...it was a beer to be sipped at first slowly savouring those tasty hops as they danced enticingly over my already eager taste buds, as though teasing my senses daring me to go on....and then that first big gulp...ahhhhh.

• How many of you now feel like a beer, I know I do..;-)

• If it wasn't for the fact that it's 5:30am here! Tantalizing description though Doug.

• Alchemy for iOS is not like the desktop version, it is sample based right? I remember trying it out and I could just adjust some parameters to change an existing preset.

• It's more like Alchemy Player than the full version. Still a really great synth that makes it easy to get inspired.