Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Friday morning ge labs blues.

Comments

• Okay Flo, why don't you just go out and create a full album and sell it???

I realize it's not an "authentic" backing band, but hell, Joe Satriani didn't have a real backing band either for his first few albums and look where it got him!

Very, very soulful playing. Please take a shot and go for it!

• @SNystrom said:
    Okay Flo, why don't you just go out and create a full album and sell it???

I realize it's not an "authentic" backing band, but hell, Joe Satriani didn't have a real backing band either for his first few albums and look where it got him!

I’m really moved by your comment.
    Thanks a lot.
    More to follow...
    Flo

• @SNystrom said:
    Okay Flo, why don't you just go out and create a full album and sell it???

Real band are over rated. You have to deal with the bassist who is hang over and always out on smoke break. The drummer is always reading comic book between songs and not listening to the changes.

• Really nice demo, I enjoyed it very much! Are you recording everything within AUM? Which app are you using for the backing track? I‘m currently just programming a simple rhythm in Patterning to play along, but I‘m sure there are some useful apps? IReal Pro seems to do the job, but I don’t know whether I feel confident enough to already enter jazz territory.

• Yes,everything is recorded with aum.
    I use a you tube backing track with the tube au app from blue mangoo.
    I’ve never checked ireal pro.
    Try and you will see if you are ready,it’s the only way to know it😉.