Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs od/dist and amps demo:crunch sounds.

I love this app.
It reacts so well to touch!
Amazing!
I exclusively use this one now!
This doesn’t mean,i won’t use others if needed,but this one is really my favourite one.
Take care!
Flo

Comments

• Sounds really nice. Great stuff.

• Nice touch indeed. Lots of personality in the playing and a very strong presence from the amp sim and FX.
    It doesn't sound masked.

"The Force is strong with this one, Luke (String Walker)."

• @McD said:
    Nice touch indeed. Lots of personality in the playing and a very strong presence from the amp sim and FX.
    It doesn't sound masked.

"The Force is strong with this one, Luke (String Walker)."

Nice one @McD .
    I like it!

• Indeed, you’re a very good guitarist.

• Very nice tones and playing. I’ll be digging into this app some. Noticing your newer profile picture: Is that an Ibanez your holding? It seems to have very similar curves to my old beloved Roadstar PRO540R.

• @Sawiton said:
    Very nice tones and playing. I’ll be digging into this app some. Noticing your newer profile picture: Is that an Ibanez your holding? It seems to have very similar curves to my old beloved Roadstar PRO540R.

No,it’s a musicman luke,steve lukather model.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Flo

• @Sawiton said:
    Very nice tones and playing. I’ll be digging into this app some. Noticing your newer profile picture: Is that an Ibanez your holding? It seems to have very similar curves to my old beloved Roadstar PRO540R.

Long running @flo26 fans will recognize Florent's Ernie Ball MusicMan "Luke" Guitar with 3 EMG Active Pickups. (Steve Luthather signature model). He plays it upside down and backwards... as a lefty. It's a shredders dream with a very modern tone capabilities. Drool.

• @McD said:
    He plays it upside down and backwards... as a lefty.

I though that playing "upside down" meant playing like Albert King 🤔, which is not flo26's case.