Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jazz Spring / iFretless Sax

edited May 2020 in Creations

The title is borrowed from the 1993 album by Connie Crothers and her quartet. Improvised with the horn part midi edited. iFretless Sax is the best of the few iOS sax emulations available, IMO. The bass clarinet is especially good on this app.

Comments

• 4:35 minutes of peaceful beauty. Just lovely!

• Have you tried sensual sax? It’s limited but fun.

• Thanks, as always, for your support @scadet. it means a lot to me.
    I have Sensual Sax @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr. I loved it as first but @McD beat back my joy with his bravado, I mean vibrato. Now I can’t listen to the thing. iFretless Sax works a bit better for me.

• edited May 2020

Very nice piece LL!

• edited May 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for listening @Frenq. Hope all is well by you.

Hi @ReflectiveHaze, thanks for listening and liking. Yes, it is Ravenscroft piano, the Classic preset with some Waves UltraMaximizer. Surprised to hear you have spotted some clipping. I was pretty sure that was in my past. Any particular track comes to mind? Artifacts, probably. I have begun to midi edit my tracks so the occasional harsh notes are being eliminated as best I can. Thanks for the comments!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not at all @ReflectiveHaze. I thought you meant more recent tracks. Just don’t want to be backsliding! Thanks very much for listening on BandCamp and for the info. I listened to BlueBird Blvd just now. I think the problem is with the bass track. I wasn’t midi editing back then. I will have another go at that project and see if I can do better now! Much appreciated. Thanks!

• Nice!
    How were you playing IFretless? With a keyboard or on the glass?
    I bought it to play with a Roli seaboard but it’s not quite as easy as I thought. I can’t work out how to get IFretless to respond to aftertouch.

• Thanks @timbo. I play the bass part real time with my left hand. Then plug in BASSalicious or iFretless and midi edit a bit. Maybe @McD knows about after touch with iF. I doubt it can perform that function.