Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cathedral / PSP Synth Brass, BeatHawk Acoustic

edited May 2020 in Creations

Music can be like building a cathedral in the air. This is such a one. RC275, BeatHawk piz bsss, sustained bass, and acoustic guitar. PSP brass synths.

_

Comments

• Link does not work for me. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Works well for me. Like the acoustic guitar sound. Inspiring.

• @ecou, not sure why it wouldn’t work. Here is the link once again...

Thank you for listening @JohnnyGoodyear. The BeatHawk guitar in its Baroque pack is quite good, I agree. Of course asking a guitar patch to sound like a real guitar when interpreting a midi piano track does not do the patch any favors. I have started editing my midi tracks and removed a lot of piano notes played to get a bit closer, but, as has been said before, it just ain’t the same.

For me, I mostly just go for the sound. Relating ios virtual to actual instruments (piano and, maybe, bass, being the exceptions) is a losing battle. I do better divorcing the ios sounds from any connection to reality. Anyway, I am very glad you liked it. Thanks again.

• @LinearLineman said:

For me, I mostly just go for the sound. Relating ios virtual to actual instruments (piano and, maybe, bass, being the exceptions) is a losing battle. I do better divorcing the ios sounds from any connection to reality.

Exactly. If I imagine Segovia it's not quite right, if I imagine an evocative sound that speaks to the vaulted cathedral ceilings all the same, it works very well....