Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano Motifs by Fernando Morales

1444546474850»

Comments

• edited May 18

@azul3D_Apps said:
    @Pierre118, @piccolo
    You will be happy to know that the latest version of Piano Motifs (v3.2) is available for M1 Macs also.
    One thing I noticed was that it seems to want to charge you again, but this isn't really true. If you press the buy button and you purchase it, it will say that the update is free because you already own the app. For MIDI Out, just go to Settings and press the Restore button.
    Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
    Enjoy!

Thank you, Piano Motifs is my most used app on iPad, the thing that I missed the most on Mac. Thanks to Airplay, it was very easy to move the MIDI files to my Mac. But I appreciate to have this on desktop.

• A new version of Piano Motifs (v3.4) is now available. This version has the following new features and fixes:

• Added bpm to the song attributes in the Audition Screen.
    • Improved the internal repeat sequence algorithm. This should enhance the variety of random motifs.
    • Fixed issue in the Program Chord Progression Screen for iOS15. In light mode, the background for the chords in the progression was white.
    • Fixed issue in picker views with selections that brought up popup windows. When selecting an adjacent row, sometimes a popup window would be brought up incorrectly.
    • Fixed issue where BPM knob would be unlocked before it was updated when a motif ended. If the user started moving the BPM knob quickly after a motif ended, the app would bring the value back to the original value, causing jumps in the values of the BPM knob.

Enjoy!