Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Piano Motifs by Fernando Morales
• Let the musical muses of Piano Motifs inspire your device to generate some original and beautiful motifs (short melodies).
• Check out the music that Piano Motifs can generate at: https://soundcloud.com/azul-3d
• No musical knowledge or skill is necessary to create completely new and original music. It is the simplest way to generate your own music.
• Realistic Grand Piano sound.
• Move the slider to adjust the music tempo (speed) and push play to enjoy some incredible piano music.
• Replay music at different tempos.
• Name and save your favorite motifs.
• Save your motifs as MIDI files so you can edit them or add more instrumentation to them in GarageBand, Logic or your favorite Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
• Share your music with your friends and family through iMessages, e-mail, Whatsapp or AirDrop.
• Piano Motifs chooses a music key from all possible Major, Minor and Mixolydian scales and an accompaniment from a varied set of accompaniments. Piano Motifs then uses its musical theory algorithms to overlay a melody in the chosen key and accompaniment. Piano Motifs are short, they go from around 16 seconds to around 30 seconds.