Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Viva Zapatos / Spaghetti Western Music

edited May 2020 in Creations

Ennio Morricone is the master of this genre. No harmonica, but the feel is there, I think... and the harpsichord..

Galileo2 arp, BeatHawk B3 and harpsichord, IFretless Bass, Noise Electric steel piano and RC275.

Comments

• Very nicely done

• Thank you very much @JeffChasteen. Appreciation.

• It builds up nicely, I’m a huge fan of Spaghetti Westerns and there’s definitely an undertone of Morricone.

• Nice creation. I'll never forget the electric bass solo lines Morricone used in John Carpenter's "The Thing". He always found new sounds beyond the traditional orchestra. He scored something like 500+ films. Without Morricone Clint Eastwood might have never surfaced as a
    movie star, IMHO. The music and the directing of course made those movies riveting.

• Dude, you’re on fire. Thanks for entertaining and distracting us from this twilight zone episode that we find ourselves in.

• @Bill_Brasky, thanks for listening, Bill. Glad you heard it, too.

@McD, I will never forget Bronson playing the harmonica in Once Upon A Time In The West and the Civil War anthem in Good Bad and the Ugly. Morricone is a genius for sure. I wish he had written scores for Akira Kurosawa.

Thank you so much @Ben. Your words mean a lot to me. I am very glad my music has a purpose sometimes. Usually for melancholic times, I have found.

Yeah, I am on a creative roll; perhaps to counter the existential crisis we all are feeling. Also, I challenge myself to try to create something viable with every track I improvise. So, twenty minutes worth of playing yields many hours of fiddling around. I must confess I am more and more enamoured of the midi editor. Removing a few notes from an improvised piano, or lengthening notes in my left hand bass track can often have a good result.

• Nice one, Mike! Can definitely hear the Morricone touch when the harpsichord comes in.
    Morricone / Leone was maybe the most iconic duo in the history of Cinema. They really achieved something unique together. Like so many people, I am a Huge fan of the spaghetti Western. But I really believe Morricone's masterpiece is the soundtrack to "Once Upon A Time In America" (again with Leone). "Deborah's Theme" and "Poverty" are just sublime.
    Thank you so much to bring those memories back!

• Thanks @jankun. It was a great time for westerns, including the Wild Bunch.
    Appreciate your listening!