Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini amp sims clean sounds demo.

Comments

• Wow, that is so clean. Great job, flo.

• thanks for posting, sounds very good indeed, great playing as always, and good to see you are back at it

• @flo26 said:

Very nice! Thanks @flo26
    So BST100 is the warmest?
    Would love to know if there ever will be a Nembrini fender amp sim. Would be an instant buy for me.

• That's just beautiful, Flo.

• Thanks to you all.
    Flo

• edited May 2020

@jacou said:

@flo26 said:

Very nice! Thanks @flo26
    Would love to know if there ever will be a Nembrini fender amp sim. Would be an instant buy for me.

I guess it depends on what one means/hear by/as warmest. I find the BST100 to be clean and bright rather than "warm", but it probably comes down to one's personal preference. I think flo's video does a good job of demonstrating the basic character of each of the amps.

@flo26 : very nice playing.

• So @flo26 - I don't want to bring up a sore issue, but can you tell me if the latest updates addressed the noise issue you were experiencing?

• @Daveypoo said:
    So @flo26 - I don't want to bring up a sore issue, but can you tell me if the latest updates addressed the noise issue you were experiencing?

It seems to have been fixed in PSA, BST, and Cali. It looks like might still be present in this morning's MRH update. I'll let them know.

Is that what you are finding flo?

• I still have not updated.
    I will report back later.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:

Just beautiful brother. For me half of Flo's videos are for the great app overview & the other half is for the treat of hearing him jam...

• @jacou said:

Not as a rule but I do notice the bass is very high on the BST100 settings which for me creates that warm jazz arch top tone.

It seems like @flo26 loves the accent dynamics and I'd just wrap myself in the bass end of all these amps and never pop a string like that. It's a personal style. But I can hear the qualities of these amps and have purchased them all at the intro prices so I don't regret when they all
    return to $20 each.

I also drive the Magic Death Eye a lot harder to get quality clean sustain to avoid the chicken popping sound. It's the financial drain at $25. And now the Stereo with EQ is coming and I'll have to get that to be able to drive even more bass into my clean tone for warm snuggling.

For my money all 3 sound better for clean than the other 6 Amp Sim products I own and in some cases spent a lot more on than $20... mostly buying extra amp models but also classic stomp box emulations. Then there's the $30 for OwnHammer IR files... (not a bad investment by the way but you one need a couple. The IR puts the amp into a nice Cabinet in a good room). All these Nembrini's include an IR (Cab/Mic combination function) that @flo bypasses for his favorite OwnHammer file.

There's a reverb in the Cali model but he doesn't use that either and got me hooked on the Adverb 2 "Guitar Plate" AUv3 app. Always seems to be the one for natural guitar playing.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Daveypoo said:
    So @flo26 - I don't want to bring up a sore issue, but can you tell me if the latest updates addressed the noise issue you were experiencing?

It seems to have been fixed in PSA, BST, and Cali. It looks like might still be present in this morning's MRH update. I'll let them know.

I just had a note from Nembrini Audio that MRH will get a new update (probably on Monday) that addresses the hum. The release from yesterday didn’t have the fix. The other amps are fixed.

• @Daveypoo said:

@Daveypoo said:

@espiegel123 said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Daveypoo said:

I just had a note from Nembrini Audio that MRH will get a new update (probably on Monday) that addresses the hum. The release from yesterday didn’t have the fix. The other amps are fixed.

The new MRH update fixed the issue. All the other amps got fixed last week.

• Thought I would bump this thread for its AWESOME comparison of the clean sounds of these amps. With their sale going on this was super helpful for me to decide and I thought it might be for others too!

Spoiler alert: All three. 😂

• Can someone make a guitar app with a “sound like flo” button pleeeeeeeeeease?