Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP Florian Schneider

Just seen that Florian has passed. Truly sad at this, just glad I saw the ‘proper’ Kraftwerk line up a number of times.
Will have a heavy Kraftwerk session this weekend - thanks for the great music Florian and deepest thoughts for your family.

Comments

• RIP Florian

• 😥 RIP Legend

• edited May 2020

wtf this sucks.. rly fking sucks.

• Very sad to hear this

• edited May 2020

V-2 Schneider;

• Seen Florian and Ralf in 2005 during the minimum maximum tour, great evening: legends

• @noob said:

That was when I was one year old! They really played with feeling then. And allowed quirks and mistakes 😀

• edited May 2020

I live in „Kraftwerk town“ and been on numerous Kraftwerk concerts, the last being in my home town when Tour de France had its Prolog in Duesseldorf and Kraftwerk been on stage right next to the bicyclists... met with Ralf backstage. He and Flo been the nucleus these days to me... look at my avatar. RIP and condolences to family and close friends.

• edited May 2020

@marcuspresident said:

@noob said:

That was when I was one year old! They really played with feeling then. And allowed quirks and mistakes 😀

That is my favourite Kraftwerk album - Ralf & Florian, I had it when I lived out in Papua New Guinea 🇵🇬 as a teenager and played it a lot. I reckon it’s their transitional album.

• edited May 2020

No exaggeration to say Kraftwerk were the most influential electronic band ever. I had the luck to see them three times - unforgettable. By all reports he led a healthy lifestyle what with his passion for cycling, so certainly his passing is premature. Condolences to his family and friends (though I highly doubt any visit this forum).

• Noooooooo! Kraftwerk changed how I looked at electronic music. This is devastating! Ugh!

• Minimal, maximal, RIP, Mr Robot. :)

• Love the early stuff, hugely influential and original. RIP.

• She’s a model and she’s looking good.

Saw them in Doncaster. They began my love of electronic music.

R.I.P.

• edited May 2020

RIP V-2
    You profoundly changed popular music.

• Truely upset to hear this. Been a huge fan since first discovering Kraftwerk when I was 15. I used to do my BMX flatland routines in the street to a huge (what was then absolutely fine in 1985 to call a Ghetto Blaster) playing Kraftwerk’s Tour de France. Pure Electro perfection. Will be blasting out Autobahn and Trans-Europe Express albums from my car on the way to work in the morning then. Totally gutted at this news. 😥☹️ RIP Florian 💐🙏

• I used to body pop to Kraftwerk.

R.I.P Florian 🙏🏽

• I’ll never forget the day in 1975 a friend invited me to see his “ light show”. A dark room with audio activated lights blinking to Autobahn. I was blown away. Highly inspiring. May you create more beauty on the other side Florian.

• Oh no, I just heard the news. Kraftwerk is one of those rare projects that seems to exist outside of time. Those early albums are especially brilliant.

• edited May 2020

@Lurcher said:
    Just seen that Florian has passed. Truly sad at this, just glad I saw the ‘proper’ Kraftwerk line up a number of times.
    Will have a heavy Kraftwerk session this weekend - thanks for the great music Florian and deepest thoughts for your family.

Wow that must have been incredible! Kraftwerk were so much more than synthesizers. Their early work included loads of acoustic instruments.

OMD were massive fans and tell a great story of how they met them in 1975;

Plus we lost Dave Greenfield of the Stranglers on the 3rd May!;

• Oh no Dave Greenfield of The Stranglers too. Seems as though am losing all my heros.

• Arguably the best piece of music journalism ever (with the exception of Miles Davis’ autobiography or Bangs’ interactions/conflicts/interviews with Lou Reed):
    https://newsflash.bigshotmag.com/features/26854/

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Arguably the best piece of music journalism ever (with the exception of Miles Davis’ autobiography or Bangs’ interactions/conflicts/interviews with Lou Reed):

Miles Davis’s autobiography was largely plagiarized though.

• I tweeted this recently for a completely different reason:

• Plagiarized from what?

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Arguably the best piece of music journalism ever (with the exception of Miles Davis’ autobiography or Bangs’ interactions/conflicts/interviews with Lou Reed):

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Plagiarized from what?

@JeffChasteen said:

Mostly from Jack Chambers’ biography. Troupe also used old interviews, but twisted many of Miles’s quotes way out of context, introducing errors. It was an entertaining read for me, but I later learned that as history it’s very unreliable. Miles himself claimed never to have read it.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    Plagiarized from what?

@JeffChasteen said:

Mostly from Jack Chambers’ biography. Troupe also used old interviews, but twisted many of Miles’s quotes way out of context, introducing errors. It was an entertaining read for me, but I later learned that as history it’s very unreliable. Miles himself claimed never to have read it.

I never knew about that. Interesting.
    The selling point for me is that it is a musician talking about...music. Unfortunately, that is often not the case with musicians’ autobiographies.
    Not to say that I didn’t also enjoy Davis’ take on the joys of fish sandwiches or the problems with fat white women.
    I agree that it is an entertaining read. And I never expect a true accounting of facts from an artist.