Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crushstation on everything

You could call it a crushstation invasion

Comments

• edited May 2020

man... all your stuff are top notch- make an album ffs.
    btw whats that on the masterbus plz? nvm can see barkfilter and the usual suspects.. great sound

• Thanks man! I have and I’m working on stuff currently ;)

Here’s two of the latest releases

@noob said:
    man... all your stuff is top notch- make an album

• edited May 2020

woah gonnanchk it out asap

Skinny gloves nice

• VERIN is my solo project with contributions from some good friends

Krate is a multi-artist project / my friend Roland and I are the core. Many talented artists sprinkled all throughout the album. Album #2 is in the works

Enjoy!

@noob said:
    woah gonnanchk it out asap

• edited May 2020

veeeeeery nice stuff
    dont kill me now but I like your ios stuff more ..think its because i can have the same tools and in the the right hands like it rly shows your skill

• You crushed it......... :-)

• No killing necessary ;)
    The majority of the Verin album was written with Korg Gadget. My contributions in Krate all on the iPad as well. You can definitely create some amazing stuff with the iPad/iPhone. Truly appreciate your feedback.

The iostrakon material is a mixed bag of everything I do. Not sure what sound will come from an album but it must be diverse.

@noob said:
    veeeeeery nice stuff
    dont kill me now but I like your ios stuff more ..think its because i can have the same tools and in the the right hands like it rly shows your skill

• Cool! That's a killer font, too. :lol:

• Thanks!!

@onerez said:
    You crushed it......... :-)

@oddSTAR said:
    Cool! That's a killer font, too. :lol:

• Hah, that was a trip, sounds awesome. I’ve been using crushstation on a lot of my beats lately. I like using it on drums and bass a lot for some nice grit

• You’re a real talented guy, my friend.
    It’s a pleasure listen to your music.
    Thank you for sharing. 👏

• Thanks I’d like to hear some of that

@Fingolfinzzz said:
    Hah, that was a trip, sounds awesome. I’ve been using crushstation on a lot of my beats lately. I like using it on drums and bass a lot for some nice grit

Thanks brother!

@Faland said:
    You’re a real talented guy, my friend.
    It’s a pleasure listen to your music.
    Thank you for sharing. 👏