Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cali reverb demo

Comments

• Bravo sir. Excellent playing as usual.
    Sounds great to my old ears.
    Happy to see this postπŸ˜‡

• And he is back!!!! Awesome Flo!!! Great playing! Color have the blues roots with this crazzzzzy high gain ;)

I love how the Cali is responding when you mute the strings. I love that. When playing with my headphones and closing my eyes I imagine having a Mesa tower in front of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @flo26 is a man of few words and many tones.

This amp also creates some really wonderful clean tones for those that like a smooth jazz sound. I almost missed the whole Nembrini era because I didn't turn down the GAIN to very small values and the rest of the amp really shines for the type of playing I enjoy. I don't have the chops to imitate @flo26 but every new video inspires me to keep at it and expand my range.

Thanks for the demo! The EVH 5150 is coming next I think.

• edited May 2020

what amp is that? only Nembrini?

• It's the new Nembrini app and near the end he adds the Nembrini "The Boss LED Distortion" as an FX "preamp" tone shifter. This amp has a reverb and cabinet/mic features but @flo prefers ADverb2 and his OwnHammer Cabinets IR file for his sound.

"The Boss" has only been out a few weeks. It can add bite to any signal. But the powerhouse Nembrini tone shaper is the PSA 1000 Jr (mono) and PSA 1000 (stereo).
    They are based on the SansAmp preamp studio unit (and pedal board?). It's great for drums, vocals synths. It doesn't have the audio spectral limits of a guitar tone through a 10-12 inch speaker.

• edited May 2020

ace sound

• edited May 2020

Thanks guys!
    This one is maybe my favorite of all nembrini amp sims....
    a blues machine with high gain.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    Thanks guys!

I don't have a lot of amp experience but this one also my favorite and I dial in
    really mellow jazz tones... it has so much range of options with the rectifier to kick in
    extra distortions tones along with my favorite cleans. But as I get better I do like to
    work those extra sonic dimensions that only a high watt amp can offer. Same guitar but
    suddenly it's bending iron bars.

Thank your for showing me what to do with the knobs... that's really helpful to see a small change change and hear the changes in the sound and how the big changes impact your sound. It's all pretty subtle and requires training your ear to hear the changes.

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:
    Thanks guys!

I don't have a lot of amp experience but this one also my favorite and I dial in
    really mellow jazz tones... it has so much range of options with the rectifier to kick in
    extra distortions tones along with my favorite cleans. But as I get better I do like to
    work those extra sonic dimensions that only a high watt amp can offer. Same guitar but
    suddenly it's bending iron bars.

Thank your for showing me what to do with the knobs... that's really helpful to see a small change change and hear the changes in the sound and how the big changes impact your sound. It's all pretty subtle and requires training your ear to hear the changes.

Thanks @McD !
    You are right,i often see in demos,people turning knobs way way too far and too quickly.
    They miss the sweet spot.
    And there can be several.
    Stay safe,and have fun!

• πŸ™ Thanks @flo26 for this demo ; I'm so happy to see you back on these 😎.
    I bought Cali right after @espiegel123 informed us that @NembriniAudio is about to realease updates of their apps (🀞), and definitely I'm happy I did !

This new amp is SO versatile ! I think, I still prefer MHR810 for crunch and "middle gain rock sounds", but Cali is a real beast when it comes to cleans and high gains.

Not sure I would ever need BST100 in my arsenal, but I'll buy it when the updates actually arrive to support their development.

• @Gratouilli said:
    πŸ™ Thanks @flo26 for this demo ; I'm so happy to see you back on these 😎.
    I bought Cali right after @espiegel123 informed us that @NembriniAudio is about to realease updates of their apps (🀞), and definitely I'm happy I did !

This new amp is SO versatile ! I think, I still prefer MHR810 for crunch and "middle gain rock sounds", but Cali is a real beast when it comes to cleans and high gains.

Not sure I would ever need BST100 in my arsenal, but I'll buy it when the updates actually arrive to support their development.

The Cali update is out!

• Cool... I'll try to test this by tomorrow. πŸ‘