Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WOV : creative textures by K-Devices

2»

Comments

• I LIKE this... I’ll often use Riffer pointed at a synth to create a phrase. Running it through WOV and ‘verbing it breaks up Riffer’s monotony. Worth every penny.

• @Bill_Brasky said:
    What does Wov offer that perforator and other gating audio units dont?

Powerful, but easy control over: slope (from square/stutter, to smooth), and a (Host) of musical modulation (randomization, input envelope as mod source, stereo modulation, rhythmic patterns to more chaotic, etc). It can get in almost granular territory.

It’s more like a complex stereo lfo than like a rhythmic gating device, though it can do that too.

• edited June 2020

I'm sure many in this thread already know, but for those who might miss it, worth pointing out that TTAP by the same dev was just released today. Two incredible creative tools - can't wait for more of K-Devices' stuff to be ported.

• @Gavinski said:
    I'm sure many in this thread already know, but for those who might miss it, worth pointing out that ttap by the same dev was just released today. Two incredible creative tools - can't wait for more of K-Devices' stuff to be ported.

Don’t forget Shaper: smart audio destroyer

• Indeed, also a great app.

• @david_2017 said:
    Made a jam and used it to bring movement into the thing

https://youtu.be/

Curious, what synth apps are you using in this? Thought I saw Zeeon but wrong icon.

• @Jmousseau72 there’s one I didn’t recognize, but the others were Mela, Factory, and that Audiokit bass synth.

• @Jmousseau72 said:

@david_2017 said:
    Made a jam and used it to bring movement into the thing

https://youtu.be/

Curious, what synth apps are you using in this? Thought I saw Zeeon but wrong icon.

Let me check. Hmm I think

• Mela
    • Zeeon
    • Factory
    • Electric Wave and
    • Limited Edition 808 Bass Synth

Let me know if that works for you

• Thanks, I was confusing effect icons there. Beautiful work!

• Compared both WOV and Perforator, which people are talking here about its similarities.
    Also, made a demo for WOV earlier this week.

• @eylvy said:
    Compared both WOV and Perforator, which people are talking here about its similarities.

Now there is Koshiba too.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@eylvy said:
    Compared both WOV and Perforator, which people are talking here about its similarities.

Now there is Koshiba too.

You're right