Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MIDI CC #’s to MIDI learn knobs in Brambos Perforator?

I’d like to assign the Dry/Wet knob and cutoff knobs in Perforator to rotaries on my Beatstep Pro but I don’t know the MIDI CC#’s for them. Where can I find a listing of Perforator’s MIDI CC #’s?

Comments

• @trancespotter said:
    I’d like to assign the Dry/Wet knob and cutoff knobs in Perforator to rotaries on my Beatstep Pro but I don’t know the MIDI CC#’s for them. Where can I find a listing of Perforator’s MIDI CC #’s?

Not sure... but they are also exposed as AUn Parameters and can be controlled in DAW's using that approach. I did it today with AUM's MIDI Control options tied to Rozeta LFO.
    Would that work for you? It maybe that the expected CC's are exposed in that app too. I'm too new to these setups to know.

• @McD said:

@trancespotter said:

Not sure... but they are also exposed as AUn Parameters and can be controlled in DAW's using that approach. I did it today with AUM's MIDI Control options tied to Rozeta LFO.
    Would that work for you? It maybe that the expected CC's are exposed in that app too. I'm too new to these setups to know.

Hmmm I’ll check them out in AUM tomorrow. I’m using NanoStudio 2 to create the track then exporting the audio stems to Auria Pro. I know I can automate them via touch in AP but I’d rather do it with physical rotaries either in AP or NS2.

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

Perforator is an AU FX. Unfortunately you can’t automate AU FX in NS2 at all. If you can map midi controllers to AU parameters in AP, I haven’t discovered how.

There are no Cc mappings for controls in Perforator, it relies on AU parameter mapping. That’s a problem in hosts that’s don’t have the needed linkages. They should, if they claim to support AUV3. :|