Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trying out ClassicFX on ipad Air 2

Trying out ClassicFX with a loop I made with Wavemapper on my ipad air.

Comments

• Nice haha. I see you found the secret 'get freaky' button 😉

• Looks interesting -but I just noticed Igor Vasiliev's other FX apps have disappeared from his website and from the app store.
    These are: Master FX and Mastering, both of which are still on my ipad Pro and working great.

Does anyone know why these apps are no longer available /can no longer be restored if deleted??

• It’s having a real hard time coping with much of anything on my, Air2.

Activating the cycle option is maxing it out instantly, well over 100% DSP, with lots of crackles & that’s just with one instance processing audio from a single app.
    Processing without cycle activated, also single instance & single app, is pushing around 70%.

Unsure as to why as others seem to be coping.
    Have tried restarts & reinstalls to no avail.
    Unfortunately it is pretty much unusable in this state for me atm 😟

• @UrbanNinja said:
    Looks interesting -but I just noticed Igor Vasiliev's other FX apps have disappeared from his website and from the app store.
    These are: Master FX and Mastering, both of which are still on my ipad Pro and working great.

Does anyone know why these apps are no longer available /can no longer be restored if deleted??

They still show up under purchased to be restored.

• @Paul16 said:
    It’s having a real hard time coping with much of anything on my, Air2.

Activating the cycle option is maxing it out instantly, well over 100% DSP, with lots of crackles & that’s just with one instance processing audio from a single app.
    Processing without cycle activated, also single instance & single app, is pushing around 70%.

Unsure as to why as others seem to be coping.
    Have tried restarts & reinstalls to no avail.
    Unfortunately it is pretty much unusable in this state for me atm 😟

Don't turn on cycles on the Air. I'm only using it to process audio files. No way will you be able to process a live synth with this on the air in it current state but processing audio is very doable. Also changing algorithms manually can cause the CPU spike.

I'm sure it will get sorted in the next few updates.