Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Destiny Calling / for @flo26

Follow your destiny @flo26.

SMP World Sounds. SM1, RC275, BASSalicious Touch Acoustic Bass. BeatHawk choir and iSymphonic Soprano.

Comments

• Amazing piece. Very good musical mind if you improvised this, Mike. Bloody hell, I like it.

Try imagining you are a passenger on the titanic, leaving Ireland...
    It’s so sad, and familiar melodies - for us west Europeans.
    Brilliant.

• Haunting but not totally sad.

• @audiblevideo said:
    Haunting but not totally sad.

I can agree there. Melancholy is perhaps the word I was looking for. Me not English speaking. Me Tarzan ;)

• @kuhl, thanks so much for your continued support. Very appreciated.
    @audiblevideo, thanks for listening. Glad you found it not too sad.

• Wow, very cinematic, Michael! Most impressive!

Would be interesting to maybe perhaps try some orchestral string swells to support the momentum in some of the sections.

Nice job!

• Thank you so much @SNystrom. I am actually trying to do less in the orchestration part. Especially cause my production know how is so limited in having discrete eqing to keep everything sounding clean. But, yeah, in the right hands what you suggest would work.

• Oh, I totally understand!

I would be completely lost trying to find a sonic place in the mix for a symphony in a piece like that!

When I listen to it cinema-wise, I see it as a "credits" score. There is something about the uniquely sparse quality of the piece that hits that contenplative place in my heart — where I take-in the entirety of the film and quietly consider what it all means. If that makes any sense.

At any rate, nicely done!

• That’s a sweet compliment @SNystrom. Thanks again!

• It’s a nice track @LinearLineman .
    Thanks so much for this!
    Flo

• Thank you for sharing

• I think this must be your finest creation yet. Very moving, played with discipline and attention to maintaining forward movement and an excellent orchestration of sounds layered to keep interest over the whole run.

Something to be proud of as a musician with a lot of work behind you and more ahead.

• Thank you @flo26. Glad you are still posting. And thank you @m_h_s_n for listening. Very appreciated.
    Thanks @McD for the praise. Not sure if I exerted any more discipline than usual. I am improving with instrument choices, I think.

• I love this kind of music. The power of sound to evoke emotion ( both happy/ sad/etc) is an incredible thing.. Well done.

• Thank you so much @hypnopad. Perhaps you will add your thoughts/feelings to the “Expression “ thread I started?

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/38828/getting-expression-into-music

• So much variety in the music you’ve been posting lately and it’s all really good. Fantastic work. If I could only have one piece like this as a legacy to my hobby some day, I’d be very pleased.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thank you so much @hypnopad. Perhaps you will add your thoughts/feelings to the “Expression “ thread I started?

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/38828/getting-expression-into-music

Done.