Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

edited January 2023 in Creations

Deleted

Comments

• Listening now ... feel free to enlighten us as to your process, synths used, etc. I'm a sucker for those behind-the-scenes things.

Sounds fab. You're writing the music that is in my head alot and that I can't always pull off. Go cat go!

• @kinkujin Thank you. This is mostly modular and a minilogue. I've been sequencing everything with a pair of keysteps and beaststep pro. Ran through a Soundcraft mtk 12 into auria pro. Fx are a pair of zoom ms 70 cdrs or eos2 and dubstep 2. Mastered in Auria Pro with Fabfilter plugs.

• This is excellent stuff, Wayne. I look forward to listening more as I drift off tonight (usually around 3am). Thanks for posting!

• Very nice, enjoying it lots...

• Great stuff @waynerowand !

• @LinearLineman Thank you for the kind words friend. Hope you’re hunkered down safely. WV has been very lucky so far, we’ll see if it holds.
    @rcf @Proppa Thank you. It’s greatly appreciated ❤️