Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT // Any gamers in here? What are you playing? Is it Good?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Golf On Mars (the sequel to Desert Golfing) is so good. Only game I’ll need for a while. So simple and fun, and it can really get zen-like when you’re on a roll.

• edited July 2020

Ghost of Tsushima is soooo good

• I also am playing Breath Of The Wild

• Anyone else playing/played The Outer Wilds?

Stunning just exploring your universe, landing on different planets and playing with the gravity physics for hours... there is some kind of collect things/solve the puzzle type game in there but so far I'm loving bumming around in space.

• Whatever is on Apple Arcade and whatever the kids wanna play. Lately Butter Royale and Crossy Castles.

I used to be a big gamer, not so much anymore. When the kids wanna get a console of some kind I'm sure I'll play with them. When they're done with Apple Arcade I'm sure I'll cancel (though admittedly, I've been enjoying the titles on there even though they're pretty casual in nature).

XCOM on iOS was so damn good, I easily clocked upwards of 100 hours on that. Would LOVE for XCOM2 to come on over but I don't think it's gonna happen...

• I hate games, I've never played it, but have any of you seen this?
    https://www.roadtovr.com/synthvr-alpha-modular-synthesizer-vr/

• COD Mobile. The fact that I have a 12.9" Ipad Pro helps me keep up with the good players on their phones.

• Currently i'm into Bloodborne and Fall Guys (funny AF)

• @dafrimpster said:
    COD Mobile. The fact that I have a 12.9" Ipad Pro helps me keep up with the good players on their phones.

Lol same here, plus using a PlayStation controller with it

• @Strizbiz said:

@dafrimpster said:
    COD Mobile. The fact that I have a 12.9" Ipad Pro helps me keep up with the good players on their phones.

I have been considering moving to a controller. The lack of tactile response makes it hard when play gets really fast.

• I just play some Console sports games like nba2k and MLBTheShow... and some GTA

• @dafrimpster said:

@Strizbiz said:

@dafrimpster said:

I have been considering moving to a controller. The lack of tactile response makes it hard when play gets really fast.

I use an Xbox controller with my iPad and COD. Works great. It’s hard for me to play using the screen, which is why I stopped playing PubG.

• Have been enjoying The Division / The Division 2 (a bit too much). Pretty much maxed everything out now, so probably time to move on to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, which I bought on sale back in June and haven’t touched yet.

• I'm playing a game and having more fun than any game I've played in years. Remnant from the Ashes. Don't even have thoughts of other games. man o man.

• @gkillmaster that was the epic giveaway last week wasn’t it? Not tried it yet, I have recently bought Sea of Solitude, Among Trees, and Falcon Age but not had chance to play any of them yet...

• Does anybody play Pokemon Go?

• Wasteland 3. Better than 2.

• Been playing Death Stranding when I have musical writers block lately. Incredible game

• FYI: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 was just now released on iOS. So far it’s more fun and interesting than the first installment.

• Cyberpunk 2077 is tight if you’re playing on PC! Some annoying bugs, but I’m enjoying the hell out of it. Yakuza: Like A Dragon I’m almost done with. Super Smash Bros. and Animal Crossing New Horizons as well. Also playing a medley of shmups, roguelike, and rhythm games sporadically between all those games lol.

• If anyone’s short on Christmas gifts, I’ve got a couple of spare steam keys, one for Redout racing, the other for Grip combat racing, both wipeout-a-likes...

• Doom Eternal on a flipping Nintendo.... And its actually running fine and is amazing. Im not just saying that either. I mean If you have like 3 systems then yea get the xbox 5 version but im so happy Nintendo pulled this off. Its kinda like an old iPad running your favorite app.

• edited December 2020
    • Eve Online
    • Crusader Kings III
    • Divinity Original Sin 2
    • Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    • Baldurs Gate III (pre-release)
    • Guild Wars 2 (just daily log-ins this last year)

Eve Online is what it is. Not for the faint of heart for sure. I love how it actually has evolved over the years. I started late (some 3 years ago, though I did try it when it was initially launched) and think it is worth it still. The most complex game ever made though. Some call it "a hobby" (as opposed to just "gaming") and some call it "work". I play this on both Mac/PC, though mainly PC if I need to do something important (we're at war atmo).

Crusader Kings III is really quite good. Weirdly they have managed to cross-pollinate "just enough" of strategy with "just enough" of RPG character shaping, without being too detailed on either, nor too dumbed down, to keep it rather entertaining. I play this on Mac.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is the best turn-based old-school-but-new RPG's ever made (IMHO). It is the modern version of Baldurs Gate 2, Icewind Dale etc. In fact, Larian (the makers of the game) got the contract for making Baldurs Gate III too, probably based on how they had treated D:OS2, which is also the reason why I purchased the pre-release of Baldurs Gate III even though it isn't finished just yet. I love the re-playability for D:OS2, as the story, gameplay and events are totally different depending on your team members. I play this on Mac.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I like it, but I would recommend playing it on PC if you can. I installed it on Mac, but couldn't install a couple of mods that I think are fairly crucial, due to platform specifics for the mods (such as "proper turn-based" instead of hitting pause button all the time). It is one of those games where you quite likely will need to have a browser window open too, to work out how/why some things does not work only to realise you needed a skill for one of your team members a couple of levels ago, which is the one and only thing that will get you past that impossible thing you are now facing.

Guild Wars 2 I've had installed since release (I also played the previous version). I really like how they have evolved this game with new mechanics that is applicable all over the world. The reason I'm not playing it so much these days is because I have maxed out 12 characters for all the professions and races already, though it has to be said it is also quite impressive how there are still things to do. It doesn't end just because you reach the highest "level", in some cases that is just the start of something else.

EDIT: Just realised I didn't actually answer the "is it good?" question of OP, so added it now instead.

• Was able to swap games at game store. So got Days gone and Fallout 4.

• AC Valhalla. Not a gamer expert but it does seem next level gaming for the ps4. Almost like its a ps5. I played Origins and when started Valhalla. I almost put control down because it wasnt the same. Just seemed like I were pressing buttons slashing in a war of people but its better. Castle graphics are great. Its a bonus when you land from Norway to a place where you live ( I guess it isnt obviously a true reprodution ) tree for tree. Hill for hill obviously. Game has the ultimate woodsman feel and reminds me of when I went paintballing and another time, quad biking. I got stuff to travel the lands but dont bother. Think I should. Was going to be a loser with a metal detecter ( but a winner should I find gold and relics )

• @Krupa said:
    If anyone’s short on Christmas gifts, I’ve got a couple of spare steam keys, one for Redout racing, the other for Grip combat racing, both wipeout-a-likes...

no takers on these? Let me know if anyone wants them :)

• Dude these are not for Nintendo are they? I would take in love<>

• Steam keys, I see. I have steam but never got to rock on the Mac.... Should I try it harder?

• Steam works fine on my mac, I'm not sure without checking if they're Mac games though, more are these days but not all...

@oceansinspace said:
    Steam keys, I see. I have steam but never got to rock on the Mac.... Should I try it harder?

and yeah, they're not nintendo :)