Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT // Any gamers in here? What are you playing? Is it Good?

Comments

• Just been playing Neverwinter Nights on iOS lately

• @CapnWillie said:

@Stargazer said:

@CapnWillie said:

@Stargazer said:

@Stargazer said:

@CapnWillie said:

Shopping for PS5 accessories.

Anyone have any recs on 3D Audio cans and a reasonable monitor/TV with 120+ refresh rate. I don’t need anything super fancy. Just want to run true HDR 4k 60 fps.

I'm also in the market for a gaming TV, need to do some research in prep for black friday. Also primarily for a PS5, though I got myself a Xbox Series S to be able to play Starfield next year.

Ended up getting an LG C2 48”, a fancy oled tv and everything. Took me hours to decide between that and the 55” version, which aside from being bigger apparently also is somewhat brighter, which apparently is considered a good thing. But it was also more expensive, and considering that I'm currently using a ”full hd” 32” from 2010, which was a budget model even back then, I'm pretty sure the new one will be enough to blow my mind.

Good choice. Im still trying to decide between that same model, a gaming monitor and the 65” Oled Sony Bravia which has ps5 integrations and a few special features. My current tv is a Bravia and I love the experience but the price tag for the new one is a bit disrespectful.lol

Got it yesterday, fired it up and played some Cyberpunk 2077. Mind blown. I've never had a tv like it, nothing larger than 32”, no hdr, no 4k, def no oled. Caught glimpses elsewhere, but this is my first real look. Damn. Now I might even be able to play Wasteland 2, which earlier had too small and muddy text, was straining my eyes too much. Cyberpunk 2077 too is easier on the eyes, the text is much easier to read now.

I also went with the LG C2 Oled but just the 42”. I replaced my 32” desktop monitor. I was afraid it was too big but it fits my Ergo arm perfectly.

Best decision. Ever.lmao. I love it. Getting a big one for the living room. LG crushed it with this thing. Excellent gaming monitor and it has built in apple AirPlay external monitor support so no wires and I’m able to use it, iPad Pro and MacBook for a 3 monitor set up with or without Universal Control.

PS5 looks and plays amazing. Love the game optimizer and VRR.

Sifu, Elden Rings, God Of War, Hitman 3, Avengers, Spider-Man, Cyberpunk, Valhalla all highly recommended for PS5

Very cool. My mind is still blown, it's just too great. Probably waited way too long to get a new tv, but the upside is that the jump is huge.

Only got Cyberpunk out of those, but Hitman 3 and Valhalla is on my ”must have”, and I'm very likely to get Elden Rings and Spider-Man at some point, and I'll see about the rest. Very soon, next up after my second playthrough of Cyberpunk, I will replay Witcher 3, the remaster. It will be awesome, even just the little things like playing Gwent is so much fun.

• Dwarf Fortress

• Just finished Spider-Man on PC. What an amazing game.

• @CapnWillie said:

@mjcouche said:
    Just finished Spider-Man on PC. What an amazing game.

Which one? The latest version with Myles took it up a notch. Amazing story telling, pace, new powers, costumes…10/10 for sure. My only complaint is it was short. I’m probably going to purchase the Amazing Spider-Man next gen update even tho I finished it years ago. I never did do the expansions.

I just finished the original.

If you’re a spider fan the expansions are worth it.

Just finished watching Into the Spiderverse with my son and downloading Miles Morales as we speak!

• I've played around with other games on the Switch and iOS since my last reply, but I always seem to gravitate back to Minecraft and Animal Crossing. Back in my teens and 20s, I was all about fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Samurai Spirits, etc. But these days I just want to unwind and chill between production sessions and gigs. 🤷‍♂️

• After months of debating, I finally took the plunge and bought Elden Ring. Just waiting until I get a cold or flu to start it now. :)

• @Tarekith said:
    After months of debating, I finally took the plunge and bought Elden Ring. Just waiting until I get a cold or flu to start it now. :)

Keep us posted. I’m holding out on buying but curious to know more thoughts other than just “it’s awesome”

• @CapnWillie said:

@Stargazer said:

@CapnWillie said:

@Stargazer said:

@CapnWillie said:

@Stargazer said:

@Stargazer said:

@CapnWillie said:

Shopping for PS5 accessories.

Anyone have any recs on 3D Audio cans and a reasonable monitor/TV with 120+ refresh rate. I don’t need anything super fancy. Just want to run true HDR 4k 60 fps.

I'm also in the market for a gaming TV, need to do some research in prep for black friday. Also primarily for a PS5, though I got myself a Xbox Series S to be able to play Starfield next year.

Ended up getting an LG C2 48”, a fancy oled tv and everything. Took me hours to decide between that and the 55” version, which aside from being bigger apparently also is somewhat brighter, which apparently is considered a good thing. But it was also more expensive, and considering that I'm currently using a ”full hd” 32” from 2010, which was a budget model even back then, I'm pretty sure the new one will be enough to blow my mind.

Good choice. Im still trying to decide between that same model, a gaming monitor and the 65” Oled Sony Bravia which has ps5 integrations and a few special features. My current tv is a Bravia and I love the experience but the price tag for the new one is a bit disrespectful.lol

Got it yesterday, fired it up and played some Cyberpunk 2077. Mind blown. I've never had a tv like it, nothing larger than 32”, no hdr, no 4k, def no oled. Caught glimpses elsewhere, but this is my first real look. Damn. Now I might even be able to play Wasteland 2, which earlier had too small and muddy text, was straining my eyes too much. Cyberpunk 2077 too is easier on the eyes, the text is much easier to read now.

I also went with the LG C2 Oled but just the 42”. I replaced my 32” desktop monitor. I was afraid it was too big but it fits my Ergo arm perfectly.

Best decision. Ever.lmao. I love it. Getting a big one for the living room. LG crushed it with this thing. Excellent gaming monitor and it has built in apple AirPlay external monitor support so no wires and I’m able to use it, iPad Pro and MacBook for a 3 monitor set up with or without Universal Control.

PS5 looks and plays amazing. Love the game optimizer and VRR.

Sifu, Elden Rings, God Of War, Hitman 3, Avengers, Spider-Man, Cyberpunk, Valhalla all highly recommended for PS5

Very cool. My mind is still blown, it's just too great. Probably waited way too long to get a new tv, but the upside is that the jump is huge.

Only got Cyberpunk out of those, but Hitman 3 and Valhalla is on my ”must have”, and I'm very likely to get Elden Rings and Spider-Man at some point, and I'll see about the rest. Very soon, next up after my second playthrough of Cyberpunk, I will replay Witcher 3, the remaster. It will be awesome, even just the little things like playing Gwent is so much fun.

I’ve had 4k monitors for over a decade now and I’m still mind blown by the C2.lol. Using it as an external monitor for my MacBook and iPad is about as impressive as the gaming features which outpace most dedicated gaming monitors. Even the amount of free content you get through LG is impressive. I am rarely this impressed with tech these days but Lg really outdid themselves.

Ahhh didn’t know Witcher got the treatment. Is it a paid upgrade? I never did finish it on PS4.

All I've done so far is playing CP77, but I'll get into the WebOS and apps etc soon enough, and of course just plain old tv shows and movies. Lots of things to explore, but there's no rush.

Yep Witcher 3 remaster, and it's free. Everyone seems to think they've done a great job, including adding some new content (and it was already pretty huge). It is really one of the best games out there.

• Got a few games to load. Theres not really many unplayed ps4 games left.

Far cry 4 as I liked far cry 5.

Doom Eternal.

Middle Earth. Shadow of war.

Infamous second sun.

Always too cheap to spend £30-£40 on a game.

• The online roll of a dice produced number 4 ( Far cry 4 )

• Still mostly Clash of Clans.

And now also: Pocket City 2

https://toucharcade.com/2023/04/18/pocket-city-2-review-mobile-iphone-ipad-premium-city-builder/

App "Pocket City 2"

Developer: Codebrew Games Inc.
    URL: https://apps.apple.com/app/pocket-city-2/id1533709428

Minimum OS Version: 11.0
    Universal: Yes
    Price: $4.99

DESCRIPTION:

Build and explore your own city in this 3D sequel to the original Pocket City! Create using roads, zones, landmarks, and special buildings. Drop your avatar into the world and roam freely. Buy your own house, host events, survive disasters, and live the life of a successful mayor!

No microtransactions or long wait times, everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay!

FEATURES

• Build a unique city by creating zones and new special buildings
    • Explore your city by controlling your avatar directly
    • Enjoy a dynamic environment with seasons and a day night cycle
    • Play minigames like street racing, plane flying, and much more
    • Trigger fun events like block parties, or disasters like tornadoes
    • Complete quests to earn XP and money
    • Customize your avatar with clothing and tools
    • Become a homeowner and furnish your own house
    • Visit buildings in your city to buy items and find loot
    • Invest and build long-term mega projects
    • Encounter and help NPCs around your city
    • Spend research points to gain valuable perks
    • Invite a friend to collaborate on your city in real-time
    • Unlock special rewards by competing against rival towns
    • Unleash your creative side in Sandbox Mode
    • Play in both landscape and portrait mode

RELEASE NOTES: Version 1.015

Allow player to change zone building style
    Allow background app audio to be played while game is active (user may need to un-pause background audio after starting game)
    Allow traffic lights/bus stops to be placed under elevated rail
    Various bug fixes

• Laylas horizon is on Netflix games, it’s brilliant, like altos odyssey crossed with pilot wings 64

• I’ve only played Stardew Valley and Cyberpunk for like the last two years

• Balls deep in the Assassins Creed RPG trilogy although I played out of order (Odyssey was the hook and I had to go Valheezy next cuz I Vikingr by blood)

And of course Witcher 3 is insane, I’m gearing up for my second playthrough (choosing Yen this time)

And last and least by playing time is Ghost Recon Wildlands. I love the game but I’m way shitty with guns compared to melee fighting , so I get rekt a lot more

• Session: Skate Sim. STEEP curve coming from Skate/THPS but worth the pain. Easily closest vibe to skating IRL…3 months in…hooked on the daily.

• @childofthecorndog said:
    Session: Skate Sim. STEEP curve coming from Skate/THPS but worth the pain. Easily closest vibe to skating IRL…3 months in…hooked on the daily.

Oh that looks like a proper skating game, might have to deck it before long!

• @Krupa said:

@childofthecorndog said:
    Session: Skate Sim. STEEP curve coming from Skate/THPS but worth the pain. Easily closest vibe to skating IRL…3 months in…hooked on the daily.

Might have to buy.

There were a sim bmx game.

Might be bmx street but might be another ( more of a sim game )

• Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Any other Division 2 players here?

• Lately it’s been mostly Divinity: Original Sin 2 on the iPad. I held off getting it until the first time it went on sale, but regret not getting it right away when it was released. Great game with lots of content.

I’ve been somewhat sidetracked the last few days by Redfall on Xbox Game Pass for PC though.

• Vampire Survivors on XBox. Deceptively simple, addictive retro looking Roguelite. Once you begin to understand how the pick ups can combine to unlock new characters and capabilities, it goes deep. Also available for cheap on IOS, btw.

• edited May 2023

Chess... brutal and painful experience which I don't recommend. Taken me 2 years to reach 1400 and I'm on the verge of throwing my iPad out the window on a daily basis.

• Hunt Showdown, Sniper Elite, Rainbow Six, and a few others. PS5

• Playing the Metroid Prime remaster on the Switch while I wait for Tears Of The Kingdom to drop in a few days. This is my first time playing a Metroid game, it’s brilliantly done for being over 21 years old originally.

• Got a used version of Hogwarts that I’ve been playing outside of my usual Fortnite (lol I know). I recently bought a PS5 with PS+ so I’m looking for a new game to play. Most likely Stray because I’m obsessed with cats.

• edited May 2023

@Krupa said:

@childofthecorndog said:

@sigma79 @Krupa yep, so good! Esp if you ever skated IRL. Same, ‘spend an hour trying to nail something’, vibe/payoff. Prep for frustration early on, learning curve is hardcore! & beware timesink/addiction…

I just cut an alt video for a jam I recorded today using some footage I ‘filmed’ in the game ⬇️ Fun to put together🦧

• @childofthecorndog said:

@Krupa said:

@childofthecorndog said:

@sigma79 @Krupa yep, so good! Esp if you ever skated IRL. Same, ‘spend an hour trying to nail something’, vibe/payoff. Prep for frustration early on, learning curve is hardcore! & beware timesink/addiction…

I just cut an alt video for a jam I recorded today using some footage I ‘filmed’ in the game ⬇️ Fun to put together🦧

Good skating. Grew up kinda skating but couldnt even really olly. Last time I see my mate and therefore the end of being mates. He skated off to be semi or pro. Amir Williams.

Session has arrived.

Will load but still in some collusium in far cry 4.

Theres Far cry 4
    Doom Eternal.
    Shadow of war.
    Infamous 2nd sun

and now Session.

Gaming is simpler than music production.

• Dragon age origins on iphone with hdmi adapter- on Microsoft streaming beta, works pretty well

• Session is good.

Thought why did I buy a game for £30 etc but then the grinds clicked.

But it needs a perfect ps4 controller.

The compromise is reverts dont actually work on my latest 3rd party controller.

The older ps4 controller.

It always manuals when not needed because of a sketchier left stick.

Not sure if it would be an £80 game/buying another controller. When the controllers actually work for other games.

• I am loving this game right now:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1566200/Tape_to_Tape/

NHL 94 roguelike. It is super fun!