Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bandcamp fees waived today. Help an artist, including us!

As my current sole source of income, I feel like I’m begging, but at least you get something in return!
‪Bandcamp have waived their revenue share today, to help artists during lockdown and social distancing.‬
‪All Def Robot albums, including the new one, are only £5 to download. Choose your format, FLAC, WAV, MP3 etc, or use the free Bandcamp app to stream.‬
https://defrobot.bandcamp.com

Comments

• Bumping this one up top.

Bandcamp fees will also be waived on the first Friday of June and the first Friday of July, so if today's a bit short notice, it's worth keeping a list of records you want and/or artists you want to support and buying on these specific days.

• @colonel_mustard said:
    Bumping this one up top.

Bandcamp fees will also be waived on the first Friday of June and the first Friday of July, so if today's a bit short notice, it's worth keeping a list of records you want and/or artists you want to support and buying on these specific days.

Thanks @colonel_mustard !

• Just wondering, how much they usually fee out of the artist?

• They charge 15% on downloads and 10% on merch. Which isn’t bad considering