Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Greta cannot be muted

Mutemater in AUM with Enso

Comments

• Nice. I like it.

• 👍 liked, I’ve been on the fence about buying this but I think this has persuaded me

• @barabajagal said:
    👍 liked, I’ve been on the fence about buying this but I think this has persuaded me

I kinda understand how you are thinking. At first I had my usual what have I done mode oh no another app I cannot understand. Take it slow, watch Doug’s vid, and it will slowly sink in. On each instance of Mutemaster you could add effects under your choice of instruments, this is what I did to Greta’ voice, this help to keep that wave working longer. Replicant is also great to add to selected tracks.