Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Released a new iOS shortcut - Send Audio to App
Here’s my latest release. https://routinehub.co/shortcut/5189
Allows you to get audio directly from videos, as well as share audio directly from Oval Synth, and put in another app (E.g. Reslice, Slate from Nanostudio 2, djay to find the key and tempo of the file, etc)
I really like the Brusfri feature where I can instantly send files from Audioshare into Brusfri for cleaning the noise.
How to use the shortcut:
1. Find an audio file or video file containing audio.
2. Tap on the share option (depending on the app you’re using, you may need to press and hold the file, or find the share icon)
3. Share to the shortcut named “Send Audio to App”)
4. Wait for app list to appear. If the list doesn’t show, try again.
5. Select the app.
As with all shortcuts, make sure to add unauthorized shortcut when downloading for the first time.
Example of use cases:
1. Send to Brusfri to instantly clean the audio
2. Send to djay to get the key and bpm of a song
3. Send to Nanostudio 2 to allow audio stems, loops, and samples in Nanostudio via Slate (drum pad) - Add a slate instrument/Go to the Slate drum pad/ Tap on the sample menu above/Drag sample into an empty drum pad.
4. Send to Audiostretch to allow pitching audio stems.
5. Send to Reslice for instant sampling
You can also customize the apps based on which ones you have/don’t have. Will make a quick tutorial later.
Edit: Version 1.03 - Added Koala, Lumafusion, Blocs Wave, iMovie support.