Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Collaborative works on a 1 min track simple melody?

If I find people who are interrested, I will post a quick melody I wrote yesterday. I'm relativly new to the world of music creation. I often have problem adding tracks on a good idea I have.

Its often the same pattern: I find a good melody or a good bassline or a good drum track and I want to add track to my initial track. But it's often bad.

So, if I can find 2 or 3 people, I will post my melody here and 1 personn can add the bass and 1 person can add the drum (or synth, or wathever). I already have a bass track and drum track, but I looking for idea. Just for the fun of a collaborative work.

I'm not looking to steal any ideas. I'm not gonna use it. I'm just curious to hear want kind of track some people can ad on my initial melody.

Its a simple melody of approx 1min.

Let me know.

Comments