Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

wasn’t there a new FAC app coming this week?

anybody heard anything? or what it could be?

Comments

• looked at the twitter, seems to be something coming soon but no idea what it could be

• Maybe there's a delay?

• It's still coming.

Soon.

😉

You guys are gonna love it - trust me, it's worth the wait.

• @Daveypoo said:
    It's still coming.

Soon.

😉

You guys are gonna love it - trust me, it's worth the wait.

yeah? is it completely new, or like anything else out there? it’s an effect app correct? i’m excited, because FAC apps are always excellent

• i’m hoping it’sa delay i’ve been bugging him to make one haha

• ‘Worth the wait’ sounds like a coded reference to delay alright, lol. Oh that would be amazing, an FAC delay...

• @auxmux said:
    Maybe there's a delay?

🤔

• @Gavinski said:
    ‘Worth the wait’ sounds like a coded reference to delay alright, lol. Oh that would be amazing, an FAC delay...

a delay...la..la.la.la la la you say? ;)

• @reasOne said:
    i’m hoping it’sa delay i’ve been bugging him to make one haha

In bandit there are some delay algos from Fred right now available 👍🏼

• A Delay means delay right?

• everything fred does is top notch, am in !

• Mya cheekens. Delay evary moraning.

• @david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:
    i’m hoping it’sa delay i’ve been bugging him to make one haha

In bandit there are some delay algos from Fred right now available 👍🏼

And they are great, adding delay to a specific range is a great effect, I tried it on some guitar leads and it was fantastic

• Phasor. Lovely. Delays I have plenty of, but a nice phasor... :smiley:

• edited April 2020

So, you know how FAC Chorus immediately makes everything sound lush, thick and FAT with little to no effort on the part of the user? You know how it just instantly makes anything you put it on sound BETTER?

Now imagine that FAC Chorus is a phaser.

Yes - it's as good as you're thinking.

• Instabuy.

• I’ve never been so excited about a Phaser. Anything this guy touches turns to gold, I use all of his plugins on every mix.

• The best phaser on iOS IMHO was the one by elephantcandy but no update in a long time. This is the new best phaser on iOS. IMHO of course...

• Instabuy also for me🤘

• My phasers just got set to stunned

• Oh my god yes

• Typically a phaser is the last effect I reach for but I have a felling fac will change that

• 6th May release date, nice

• i still want that fac delay dang it

• @reasOne said:
    i still want that fac delay dang it

Yup, but still getting this. Is a flanger coming too?

• edited May 2020

Done. All FAC apps are absolutely top shelf. After winning a free code for Envolver when it came out, I vowed to purchase everything FAC in perpetuity. Hopefully he doesn’t release an $80 tuner.

• edited May 2020

Not to be provocative — and I love every FAC app I have, and I'm sure I'll get this — but I can't name a single song that has a phaser that I like. (Well, one: "Jimmy Jazz.")
    (EDIT: Walked away from the computer and suddenly Bowie's "Low" comes to mind and "Another Green World," and so on. But the question below remains!)

What about electronic music? What uses phaser to good effect?