Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video, Sliver Demo and Tutorial

This is very cool, enough said

Comments

• This is odd...when I try to watch that video , YouTube is saying that "this video is only for wifi" and won't stream it on my phone over 3G ...
    Odd never seen that one before.. Is it YT blocking it or some setting on the video?

• Thats is odd, the settings are the same as always, although YT have made some changes today so I'll have a look, thanks for letting me know

• Nice video Doug. No problems here watching it.

• Thanks Morris, and all settings are the same as usual, in fact I couldn't find anything that says what internet setting is used for a video, so not sure whats up there.

• I restarted my phone and now it's streaming ! Wtf....
    Back to watching it now !!

• Great vid Doug cheers just a little favour can you check your lens focusing for the next one as 5 mins in its very blurry. Our put the blame on the new iOS update! Watching on a ipad 3.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Great vid Doug cheers just a little favour can you check your lens focusing for the next one as 5 mins in its very blurry. Our put the blame on the new iOS update! Watching on a ipad 3..

I sometimes get bad bluring during replay, but this is usually down to the server. The sharpness could be better but I have no focus on the camera, it a zoom q2, but I have just watched it again and the focus stayed the same all the way through.

I dont think its your 3 and to be honest so far I have found 7.1 to be the best update so far, lets hope by 8 all will be cool beens :-)