Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Question about Audiobus

Is there a particuliar order that you have to follow when you want to link apps together in Audiobus? If I open Audiobus first and put a synth in the INPUT slot, lets say BlackHole in the EFFECTS slot and GarageBand in OUTPUT, I have no problem.

But if GarageBand and my synth was already open, I sometimes have problem (no more sound). Or sometimes I have sound, but the EFFECTS is not working.

What is the order to follow to link app together?

Thanks!

Comments

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Is there a particuliar order that you have to follow when you want to link apps together in Audiobus? If I open Audiobus first and put a synth in the INPUT slot, lets say BlackHole in the EFFECTS slot and GarageBand in OUTPUT, I have no problem.

But if GarageBand and my synth was already open, I sometimes have problem (no more sound). Or sometimes I have sound, but the EFFECTS is not working.

What is the order to follow to link app together?

Thanks!

It depends on the app. If you are talking about IAA apps (as opposed to AUv3s), you often need to launch the app first -- but that isn't always true.