Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini fuzz,screamer,the boss and mrh810.How to add them for changing gain and grain structure.

Everything else is explained on my you tube description.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• @flo26
    Thanks for this. Very helpful to hear these guys side by side. Iโ€™ve had my eye on them for a while. Would love to see a similar comparison of their preamp combined with the various amps. The Marshall seems like the one for me since I never owned a Soldano. Wish Nembrini would make a Fender model, like a blackface reverb or a tweed Pro or Deluxe. Anyway thanks again, You sound great as always!

• Man, your playing is just excellent, sir. Top notch, as I've come to expect from you. I'll put out the sloppy videos with all the talking, and you follow up with those sweet guitar licks. Deal?

๐Ÿ˜‰

• @Daveypoo said:
    Man, your playing is just excellent, sir. Top notch, as I've come to expect from you. I'll put out the sloppy videos with all the talking, and you follow up with those sweet guitar licks. Deal?

๐Ÿ˜‰

Deal๐Ÿ˜‰.

• Beautiful. Thanks, Flo.I'm relatively new to iOS amps and pedals and wondering whether you've replaced your live rigs with an iPhone or iPad. BTW, I'm all in with Nembrini (iOS & Mac) after trying most of the others.

• @Schmotown said:
    Beautiful. Thanks, Flo.I'm relatively new to iOS amps and pedals and wondering whether you've replaced your live rigs with an iPhone or iPad. BTW, I'm all in with Nembrini (iOS & Mac) after trying most of the others.

Thanks for your kind words!
    No, i have not replaced my real amps and pedals for ios amp sims.
    Once you have played with REAL GOOD tube amps it โ€˜s really hard(for me anyway) to use something else for live use.
    But,i do really appreciate the available tools.
    Itโ€™s great for home recording,even i i can record real amps in my home studio.
    If the tool is good,i use it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.
    Take care!
    Flo