Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Enso problem?

Sometimes in Enso I get a problem where I go into a session, especially if the session has sat for a while and I was doing something else, and these three parameters (See red circled part of screenshot) in Enso are kind of frozen, can’t be changed and have a box round them. I don’t see anything about this in the manual. Can anyone explain? Is this a bug? Is there a way to get Enso back to normal without closing and reopening the app? I love Enso, but I am getting very tired of its crashiness and unreliability, it seems worse than normal for me recently.

Please somebody design a rock solid AU Looper that can compete with Enso, I beg you.

Comments

• edited April 2020

@Gavinski said:

Sometimes in Enso I get a problem where I go into a session, especially if the session has sat for a while and I was doing something else, and these three parameters (See red circled part of screenshot) in Enso are kind of frozen, can’t be changed and have a box round them. I don’t see anything about this in the manual. Can anyone explain? Is this a bug? Is there a way to get Enso back to normal without closing and reopening the app? I love Enso, but I am getting very tired of its crashiness and unreliability, it seems worse than normal for me recently.

Please somebody design a rock solid AU Looper that can compete with Enso, I beg you.

Haven’t noticed that as I don’t really use Enso, but their other app Discord4 freezes up on me regularly - usually after doing what you’ve said about doing something else. Reloading the project doesn’t help either, only ejecting and reloading the app clears the freeze.

Despite the bug though it’s still my favourite fx.