Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I really wish Sugar Bytes Consequence would be ported to IOS

Is there any word about this? I love that program...

Comments

• Apart from the synth section, what are the material differences between Consequence and Thesys? They both appear to have similar MIDI step sequence capabilities with extensive performance and modulation controls. I would prefer that SB just focus on improving the user interface for Thesys to exploit the iOS format and touch interface.

• personally, I like the way chords are implemented in Consequence. I had a chance to play with it a bit and immediately cam up with very interesting sounds. I didn't have the same luck with Thesys (which is probably as much to do with not being really familiar with it). My impression is that the synth part of Thesys is simple and hard to create complex sounds with. However, I think its intended as more of a seqeuence arpeggiator type app as opposed to sound messing and sequencing of Consequene. These are just impressions. Would love to hear what others who've used them more say...

• i really wish Turnado would finally get IAA support.Why are they waiting so long,they already have apps with IAA support :(

• @Crabman said:

i really wish Turnado would finally get IAA support.Why are they waiting so long,they already have apps with IAA support :(

Effectrix had IAA from the start. WOW just got updated with IAA the other week. So who knows, Turnado might be next. I don't really know how many programmers that work at Sugar Bytes, but I wouldn't say they've been slow with the updates recently. And IAA is a mess to work with, I'm pretty sure it's a bit more complicated with Sugar Bytes plugs than say a single reverb effect. Also, Auria is getting closer to the next update, perhaps they've been working on the Auria native stuff. But yes, Turnado as IAA would nice (and I'm sure it's coming).