Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music Books Suggestions; what are your recommanding me?

2»

Comments

• @GovernorSilver said:

@mrufino1 said:

@GovernorSilver said:
    Beyond the Bass Clef by Tony Levin

Awesome book, I loaned my copy to someone years ago and never got it back, nor do I remember who I loaned it to.

The French Fry Race w/ photos is still one of my favorite stories from the book.

That reminds me, I should take another look at one of the recipes in the book. I believe there was one for a curry dish.

Ha! Yes, I love that and the Kennedy story. My friend just toured with him on the Levin Brothers tour and he said they had a blast. Unfortunately I was not able to make any of the local shows due to sound gigs, I would have enjoyed hanging with them. I got to meet Tony once briefly at one of his shows, but it was really brief.

If you haven’t seen this yet, check it out:

• @CracklePot said:
    The Music Lesson by Victor Wooten.

+1. A fantastic read!

• @rottencat said:
    Here’s one way Brian Eno does it.

That's cool, thnx. Now, please somebody go and make a randomizer script for Mozaic that has all these options. Looked like he had about 30+ potential variables going

• I'm reading Loopop's Book, that you get access to when you subscribe to his Patreon. A wealth of tips and tricks all explained with the utmost clarity, essential and accessible reading

• @Gavinski said:
    I'm reading Loopop's Book, that you get access to when you subscribe to his Patreon. A wealth of tips and tricks all explained with the utmost clarity, essential and accessible reading

Nice read. This guy explain very well in his YT video. I always enjoy his video. Will take a look on his book soon. TY for the suggestion.

• Yes, his writing and video presentation are equally brilliant, seems like a very smart dude, great communicator

• @rottencat said:
    A few more:
    Elvis Costello’s Unfaithful Music and Disappearing Ink is as good as any musician autobio I’ve ever read.
    Mark Prendergast’s The Ambient Century is an excellent survey of the topic. Of particular interest to me were the opening chapters dealing with the genesis of the ambient idea in classical composers like Debussy and Satie.
    I’ve read many books about The Beatles. In terms of a song-by-song analysis, I don’t believe that Ian MacDonald’s Revolution in the Head can be topped. He has something interesting to say about every song.

The Ambient Century is an excellent selection.
    The Rest Is Noise by Alex Ross makes an great companion read.

• What happened to the BeatMaker 3 book that was supposed to come out from a member on this forum? Did it ever get released?

+1 for Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers