Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Egoist is not so egoist! It kindly took part in an ensemble for this Generative Music Tutorial

edited April 2020 in Creations

Hey guys!

Made a Jam/Tutorial about how to make generative music using Ableton Live, Max devices and all kind of soft/hardware synths. Including apps like Egoist,

If you use Ableton Live you can find a download link in the youtube video description, to get a Template Project, custom Instrument and Drum Racks and Samples (including some from Les Productions Zvon).
And there’s even a special discount code to get the Modular Sequencer from Sound Manufacture, that you can see in the video.

Hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and make some Music!

Comments

• @Belibat said:
    Hey guys!

Made a Jam/Tutorial about how to make generative music using Ableton Live, Max devices and all kind of soft/hardware synths. Including apps like Egoist,

If you use Ableton Live you can find a download link in the youtube video description, to get a Template Project, custom Instrument and Drum Racks and Samples (including some from Les Productions Zvon).
    And there’s even a special discount code to get the Modular Sequencer from Sound Manufacture, that you can see in the video.

Hope you enjoy.
    Stay safe and make some Music!

When it not IOS we like to label the title too with "OT". It makes people leave the coven and get famous.
    They forget about us.

• @McD said:

When it not IOS we like to label the title too with "OT". It makes people leave the coven and get famous.
    They forget about us.

Good point and taken care of.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@McD said:

They forget about us.

Good point and taken care of.

Thanks. I watch these desktop centric videos at my peril and this one also have an array of hardware devices that I have chosen to filter out of my attention stream. I see the vendor tags and block it out.

How about this Evolver app... where does it fit in generative workflows? I have $10. B--I-N-G-O.
    Oh look... Drambo videos. I feel like I'm pushing the same button for my new treats even when I get the random shocks from the bills. "Did you spend $180 with iTunes this month?" "Yes. It saved me $1,000's of dollars in more stuff that would clutter up the guest room even more."

• @McD said:

@Belibat said:
    Hey guys!

They forget about us.

Ok, thank you for pointing me out!
    I thought it could be ok because i used Egoist among other things :)

• @Belibat said:
    Ok, thank you for pointing me out!
    I thought it could be ok because i used Egoist among other things :)

It's fine... Just add the OT and show us the good "stuff" at work. Many can do both and still
    keep their marriages functioning. I have an Addiction to the "new" and I have coping mechanisms.
    Very nice video production and I can see why you'd want to expand your audience after all that work.

• @McD said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@McD said:

Thanks. I watch these desktop centric videos at my peril and this one also have an array of hardware devices that I have chosen to filter out of my attention stream. I see the vendor tags and block it out.

How about this Evolver app... where does it fit in generative workflows? I have $10. B--I-N-G-O.
    Oh look... Drambo videos. I feel like I'm pushing the same button for my new treats even when I get the random shocks from the bills. "Did you spend $180 with iTunes this month?" "Yes. It saved me $1,000's of dollars in more stuff that would clutter up the guest room even more."

🤣 i would consider also the money you save for mental health, during these quarantine times.

• McDMcD
    edited April 2020

@Belibat said:
    🤣 i would consider also the money you save for mental health, during these quarantine times.

I'm very well medicated... under doctor's orders. Self-medicating is another problem I have to watch. That also leads to mental health consequences... does 5150 mean anything to you? I didn't get to meet Eddie. I was being prescribed by a quack Doctor that worked in a clinic by a Doctor that is now doing shows on PBS about mapping the soul in the human brain with CT scans.

• @McD said:

@Belibat said:

I'm very well medicated... under doctor's orders. Self-medicating is another problem I have to watch. That also leads to mental health consequences... does 5150 mean anything to you? I didn't get to meet Eddie. I was being prescribed by a quack Doctor that worked in a clinic by a Doctor that is now doing shows on PBS about mapping the soul in the human brain with CT scans.

I’m sorry if i hit a nerve, man. I meant music (and music apps in this case) can be of some help when facing bad situations

• @Belibat said:

@McD said:

@Belibat said:

I’m sorry if i hit a nerve, man. I meant music (and music apps in this case) can be of some help when facing bad situations

You must be new here... Everything I write is intended to be humorous. I need a humor font. You didn't hit a nerve you just fired my brain to riff.

• @McD said:

@Belibat said:

@McD said:

@Belibat said:

You must be new here... Everything I write is intended to be humorous. I need a humor font. You didn't hit a nerve you just fired my brain to riff.

Oh ok! 😄 i just tought i made the biggest gaffe of my forum career!

• McDMcD
    edited April 2020

@Belibat said:

@McD said:

@Belibat said:

@McD said:

@Belibat said:

Not at all... I also like to comment on front page stuff and see if we can make it a conversation.
    Do you have a whole body of YouTube content? I can check of course with maybe 10 clicks? I'll be back.

UPDATE: 16 YouTube Music videos found with 4 clicks.

• @McD said:

@Belibat said:

Not at all... I also like to comment on front page stuff and see if we can make it a conversation.
    Do you have a whole body of YouTube content? I can check of course with maybe 10 clicks? I'll be back.

🤔 Is it a good result? 🤣

• @Belibat said:

@McD said:

@Belibat said:

🤔 Is it a good result? 🤣

If I wanted to see how the good stuff works it's a trove of inspirations. What I like to do is tune in and
    steal the ideas that fit my tools and musical sensibilities. I subscribed. It looks like you've been creating these for about 4 months. I expect it's a crowded beat to cover.

• @McD said:

@Belibat said:

🤔 Is it a good result? 🤣

If I wanted to see how the good stuff works it's a trove of inspirations. What I like to do is tune in and
    steal the ideas that fit my tools and musical sensibilities. I subscribed. It looks like you've been creating these for about 4 months. I expect it's a crowded beat to cover.

Enjoy mate! Really hope you can find something useful in my content. And if you’d like more info, just ask! 😉
    Do you have some channel where you publish your music? I’d like to take a listen!

• @Belibat said:
    Do you have some channel where you publish your music? I’d like to take a listen!

I do IOS experiments when I buy apps and hang them here:

https://soundcloud.com/user-403688328

I work within AUM... record live playing as a rule. Pass the file to AudioShare and upload to SoundCloud.
    They are often made to demo a new purchase or show off a Mozaic script. I have no patience to do it with production quality skills. I'm not expecting an audience but I appreciate the feedback of the listeners here.

• @McD said:

@Belibat said:

I do IOS experiments when I buy apps and hang them here:

https://soundcloud.com/user-403688328

I work within AUM... record live playing as a rule. Pass the file to AudioShare and upload to SoundCloud.
    They are often made to demo a new purchase or show off a Mozaic script. I have no patience to do it with production quality skills. I'm not expecting an audience but I appreciate the feedback of the listeners here.

Cool! Took a listen at some of your tracks. Love your guitar works!