Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trainwreck / Bassalicious Acoustic, BH vibes

edited April 2020 in Creations

I like this preset almost as much as iFretless acoustic. Bassalicious’ “Touch Acoustic Bass”.
BH vibes... I like the sound better than the sound fonts I have heard, but, yes, the reverb is problematic. RC275, DRC and iFretless Brass Euphonium.

Comments

• Mike, my friend! What an aswesome track.
    An astounding journey :heart:

What exactly is DRC there? I spotted it ou a part of it around 3:40, I guess :lol:

• @senhorlampada, thanks so very much for your continued listening to my stuff. This was my 200th track! You were there at the beginning and two years later... damn, we’re both still here... and Drambo is a reality! Stay safe, my friend.

@WillieNegus, and you are back? Same name and all? Well, that is the best news I have had in quite a while. You were missed by many. Thanks for the praise and now go start a new lyrics thread, my good droog!

• @WillieNegus said:
    My man Mike! Still tapping em out I see. Most expressive. Sounds jolly like someone got lucky last night woke up to play kiss and tell on the keys. I dig it man.

Welcome back my friend to the forum that never ends.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @senhorlampada, thanks so very much for your continued listening to my stuff. This was my 200th track! You were there at the beginning and two years later... damn, we’re both still here... and Drambo is a reality! Stay safe, my friend.

So true! :wink: Good to see you making awesome pieces of aural art. And to know you're safe and healthy. And sporting a Drambo :lol: