Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hidden (Ambient/Soundscape/Cinematic)

An iOS/mac hybrid.
As far as i remember i used Drambo, Zeeon, Model D, Animoog, some of my mac plug-ins and Logic stock tools. Put together all in Logic (recorded as mostly all iOS parts direct into a Logic track via IDAM). I hope you enjoy and chillout a bit :)

Comments

• Nice vibe... accurate description!

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    Nice vibe... accurate description!

Thank you.

• That was quite beautiful.✨

• @Clueless
    Wow. Amazing, interesting, compelling, beautiful... Best movie of the year! Only wish it were longer. I would love to have been a fly on the wall as you set up the workflow and IDAM routings and applied your magic with the logins in Logic. This really shows the high quality of what can be achieved with these tools in the right hands.

• Great stuff. What did you use for the strings?

• For the strings i used different things. Mainly Logic stock studio strings and a synth sound filtered trough a resonator effect. But also some tiny bits of Kontakt libraries here and there.
    But indeed is the main thing which transport the whole track (at least it started this way) just a synth sounds transformed with a special resonator FX which is in my Top 3 FX ever. It is kind of a spectral synthesis tool as well.
    The Logic stock strings are really good (and i also like the strings in Garage Band iOS). They also have this nice voice split mode when you play chords.
    Otherwise a ton of FX of course and the synths are mainly all iOS. The glockenspiel like sound is from Zeeon, Animoog is maybe the most stand out sound if you know Animoog. Its is a customized preset from my favorite Animoog default preset called wavedance (i maybe added too much of it here since i love the sound but it also can get overused if too much). But all sounds got an extern delay, spatialization and reverb. A mixture out of third party and Logic stock FX. But i also used the iOS synth intern FX. I like to layer FX to create kind of really moving textures (at least i try). I also like to combine different kind of reverbs.
    The growling bass at the beginning f.e. is from Model D as well as some low end FX trough the track. There is a mellow brass sound deep in the background as well from Model D and also one from Drambo but with lots of FX that they almost sound like pads.