Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lockdown Famalam

A very long time since I posted anything. A very long time since I finished anything. Thanks to @JohnnyGoodyear for the kick up the backside, and for his visual panache. The first four bars are the original idea on the OP-1, the rest is Cubasis with Korg iM-1, Heavy Brass, some Fred Anton Corvest, and a sprinkling of Bark Filter for 'mastering'

Comments

• Quality haha! Lyrics and delivery are really comical in parts. Love the chorus too

• That was bloody fantastic, ace visuals as well. That’s cheered me up no end in these never ending days & nights. Hohum..think I’ll get drunk tonight- again!

• Not sure what the Godfather of Lo-Fi hip-hop would have to say about it, but if there's one thing middle-aged Englishman bring to the party it's self-effacing silliness :) The fact that he knocked all this up on the back of one those OP-1 things just makes me wish Christmas was closer....

• Thanks, @Gavinski and @barabajagal. It was fun to do, and that Bark Filter trick is perfect for simple souls like me. Secretly, I'm on the payroll of various electronic music companies in order to separate @JohnnyGoodyear from his cash.

• @iansainsbury : absolutely excellent, made me laugh out loud (and a catchy chorus too). And the video... You have, ahem, ‘mad skillz bruv’ as I believe the young folk say. :)

• edited April 2020

@Svetlovska said:
    @iansainsbury : absolutely excellent, made me laugh out loud (and a catchy chorus too). And the video... You have, ahem, ‘mad skillz bruv’ as I believe the young folk say. :)

You have @JohnnyGoodyear to thank for the video. Totes amazeballs, as I imagine everybody must be saying all the time in their 'hoods'.

• I'm pretty disappointed that amazeballs is no longer an allowable thing. I understand fashion, but it's a lovely portmanteau-type object.