Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Boss Led Diode Distortion by Nembrini Audio

2»

Comments

• @royor said:
    Gary Moore + Guv’nor + Marshall? Instabuy..
    I see desktop has a pedal + rack version of this.. I wonder if we'll get the same on iOS?

@And_Nembrini Hello - I am also curious to know if you plan on bringing the rack version of The Boss to iOS? Great sounds!

• @gosnote said:

@royor said:
    I see desktop has a pedal + rack version of this.. I wonder if we'll get the same on iOS?

@And_Nembrini Hello - I am also curious to know if you plan on bringing the rack version of The Boss to iOS? Great sounds!

Yep, it’s in the roadmap. Actually, we want to port ALL our plugins on iOS. But it’s not a 1:1 thing.
    It requires a lot of time.

• @And_Nembrini said:

@gosnote said:

@royor said:

Yep, it’s in the roadmap. Actually, we want to port ALL our plugins on iOS. But it’s not a 1:1 thing.

You’ve got a lot of fans here.. when you’re ready, we’ll be ready..

• @royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@gosnote said:

@royor said:

🙏

• @royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@gosnote said:

@royor said:

Their stuff is great and I know there’s a lot of fans here but not too many reviews on the App Store. I dropped several today to help out. FWIW

• @anickt said:

@royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@gosnote said:

@royor said:

Their stuff is great and I know there’s a lot of fans here but not too many reviews on the App Store. I dropped several today to help out. FWIW

Really appreciated! Thank you

• @anickt said:

@royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@gosnote said:

@royor said:

You are awesome with the reviews.
    I always see your reviews on music apps, many times the only written review available.
    Much respect @anickt

• @CracklePot said:

@anickt said:

@royor said:

@And_Nembrini said:

@gosnote said:

@royor said:

You are awesome with the reviews.
    I always see your reviews on music apps, many times the only written review available.
    Much respect

Thanks! 😎👍🏼