Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gain stage clean

My demo for this app.

Comments

• Nice sounds.

• @flo26 said:
    My demo for this app.

And the verdict is? I’m on the fence but I do like a little dirt/ break up! Question- What do I gain from this that I can’t from Nebrini guitar amp sims IOS. Sounds very clean, was expecting a bit of dirt thrown it! Cheers.

• @Wrecked said:

@flo26 said:
    My demo for this app.

And the verdict is? I’m on the fence but I do like a little dirt/ break up! Question- What do I gain from this that I can’t from Nebrini guitar amp sims IOS. Sounds very clean, was expecting a bit of dirt thrown it! Cheers.

Just get all of them. You don’t need food :smiley:

• @flo26 : lovely! great playing!

• @Wrecked said:

@flo26 said:
    My demo for this app.

And the verdict is? I’m on the fence but I do like a little dirt/ break up! Question- What do I gain from this that I can’t from Nebrini guitar amp sims IOS. Sounds very clean, was expecting a bit of dirt thrown it! Cheers!

To be fair,I don’t really enjoy playing this app.
    I’m sorry,but I don’t feel it.
    It’s a little too flat for my taste.
    I really want to make clear that IT IS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW 😉🙏.

• @Wrecked said:

@flo26 said:
    My demo for this app.

Just my opinion, if you have the Nembrini amp sims and the sound you are looking for is in their domain, this app may not have anything significant to the game. This isn't an amp sim in the traditional sense -- and as the developer says it is really intended for clean tones -- there is a one setting that has a lot of saturation that was in there because beta testers of the predecessor like that setting.

That being said, I find that there are some nice tones to be found that have a nice character that some (including me) will enjoy having in their arsenal that is different from what one gets with most amps sims. It isn't demanding on the CPU.

• @flo26 said:

@Wrecked said:

@flo26 said:
    My demo for this app.

And the verdict is? I’m on the fence but I do like a little dirt/ break up! Question- What do I gain from this that I can’t from Nebrini guitar amp sims IOS. Sounds very clean, was expecting a bit of dirt thrown it! Cheers!

To be fair,I don’t really enjoy playing this app.
    I’m sorry,but I don’t feel it.
    It’s a little too flat for my taste.
    I really want to make clear that IT IS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW 😉🙏.

Thanks for the honest view! I’ll skip it!

• edited April 2020

Here is a fast test with both clean and saturated crunch.I Like it this plugin :

• Too bad he doesn't like playing because I love listening. I think this app sounds amazing.