Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looperator by Sugar Bytes

Comments

• Wow! Auv3!

• wow, is $17 smackaroos an intro price?

• Wow! Awesome

• edited April 2020

OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY!! One less reason to export to desktop! Whootz!!

• Ehh, was hoping for a simple clip launcher... looks fun though, but we have plenty of these now...

• i'm not familiar with the desktop version, just skimmed some Youtube videos and it seems like this is the same concept as Effectrix?

• Yeah, looks like its basically effectrix + samples.

• Isn’t this similar to other apps made by sugar bytes? Like Effectrix?

• I’m trying the standalone. Amazing.

• Already have Effectrix, Egoist...I love Sugar Bytes, but do I need this?

• Wow that video sure has alot of pictures.

• Yeah ! Does it work with live input à la octatrack, or is it only with samples ?

• @aleyas said:
    Yeah, looks like its basically effectrix + samples.

No samples.

• edited April 2020

instant crash for me on 12.9 2017 pro
    edit, a restart fixed it

• Hmmm..much as I love Sugarbytes I’m struggling to see the difference between this and Effectrix..

• @MonzoPro said:
    Hmmm..much as I love Sugarbytes I’m struggling to see the difference between this and Effectrix..

Different FX

• edited April 2020

Yeah feels like a live version of Egoist slicer but with less options.... great to see more SB apps though :)
    Can't even load the standalone on my ipad yet though.

• @Carnbot said:
    Yeah feels like a live version of Egoist slicer but with less options.... great to see more SB apps though :)

A ‘live version of Egoist slicer’ sounds awesome but that isn’t what this is. It is essentially another Effectrix which for me is great. I have been using this on desktop for years but yah for a lot of people if they have Effectrix and are not nutty about it then this may not be worth it for them.

• edited April 2020

I love the concept of Effectrix but the effects aren't quite to my taste (too many scratch and loop fx), I'm interested in this but the tape stop and record scratch effect that features prominently in the demo vid kinda turn me off....maybe 4Pockets Flux is another similar option

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

A ‘live version of Egoist slicer’ sounds awesome but that isn’t what this is. It is essentially another Effectrix which for me is great. I have been using this on desktop for years but yah for a lot of people if they have Effectrix and are not nutty about it then this may not be worth it for them.

Yeah I think that demo reminds me of the FX part in Egoist, not the rest of it. A more limited Effectrix palette.

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

Sorry but if someone is in live with Effectrix this can add some other madness to the beats or it will sound the same in the end? What do you think?

• @drewinnit said:
    I love the concept of Effectrix but the effects aren't quite to my taste (too many scratch and loop fx), I'm interested in this but the tape stop and record scratch effect that features prominently in the demo vid kinda turn me off....maybe 4Pockets Flux is another similar option

Yah the demo vid doesn't sound anything like what I use Looperator for.

• @Charlesalbert said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

Sorry but if someone is in live with Effectrix this can add some other madness to the beats or it will sound the same in the end? What do you think?

I like and use them both for different things. To me it is like having two synths.

• edited April 2020

ok got it working now...hmm I am liking this. It does feel like a cross between Effectrix and Egoist, less effects but easier to mangle slice positions. Would love to test as AU effect. I can see me getting this though. A bit like Glitchcore with effects.

• I was hoping I didn't want this but the demo has won me over :)

• This is mine and chaos will follow

• Anyone can post a short video using it as Auv3 effect in AUM?❤️