Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Request sound recreated in Drambo

124Β»

Comments

• edited May 2020

@ElectroHead said:

@rs2000 said:
    @ElectroHead The Nord Modular!! πŸ₯°
    I'll have a look because a clap is missing in my collection.

Ace. I'll post what I've patched up on Patch Storage a bit later today within a drum kit I'm working.on.

Great!

Done. Not difficult, feedback can be avoided by putting modules in appropriate order.
    Will upload soon 😊

• @rs2000 Great. Going to check it now.

I've just uploaded an 8 part drum synth https://patchstorage.com/tlj-syn-drm/

No effects other than reverb on A and Compressor on Master. Description:

8 drum parts, no samples used, no comb filters, modal res, no waveguide modules (not that I don’t like them, they’re ace). Mostly based on SOS Synth Secrets, also the Nord Drum manual. Would love to hear if / how you use it and / or further develop/improve.

Kick – attempt at 909
    ND1 – based on the Nord Drum – dual osc – use velocity!
    Snare – modeled on the 808
    Hats Syn – 6 oscillators, no noise module
    Clave – Based on 808, but not very close to original
    Tom – dual osc tom
    ND FM – As ND1 above but with FM osc
    Clap – Four pulse clap

• I’ve been fumbling around with Drambo but not really getting any joy so I’m requesting more of a piece of kit than a sound - the Star Instruments Synare 3

http://clacktronics.co.uk/research/drumlab/star-synare-3/
    Thanks

• Very nice! Much more efficient than mine. I wasn't quite satisfied with the noise thus the Graph Shaper on the end.

I'd really appreciate your feedback on my drum syn if you have some time.

Next, I plan to put shapers on a send channel and sequence amount per step.

• edited May 2020

@ElectroHead said:

Very nice! Much more efficient than mine. I wasn't quite satisfied with the noise thus the Graph Shaper on the end.

I'd really appreciate your feedback on my drum syn if you have some time.

Next, I plan to put shapers on a send channel and sequence amount per step.

Will do, definitely! And thanks 😊

I love the idea of a drum box (Dram box? The original idea? 😁)

Edit: Just posted an update that sounds a bit more lush like in the great Boss DR-110.

• edited May 2020

@rs2000 said: Just posted an update that sounds a bit more lush like in the great Boss DR-110.

Really sweet!

• @ElectroHead said:

@rs2000 said: Just posted an update that sounds a bit more lush like in the great Boss DR-110.

Really sweet!

Update: I've touched the ND1, the snare, the clave, the toms (now there are two of them), and added two more electronic hi-hats. Your clap (also done some minor changes on it) is still there because it complements my own one well.
    Also changed the pattern a little bit to showcase the added sounds.

Here you go:
    https://patchstorage.com/tomlj-rs2000-synthetic-drum-collaboration/

• @rs2000 @ElectroHead
    Wow guys... that's awesome! Always wanted a ND :)

• @rs2000 said:

Update: I've touched the ND1, the snare, the clave, the toms (now there are two of them), and added two more electronic hi-hats. Your clap (also done some minor changes on it) is still there because it complements my own one well.
    Also changed the pattern a little bit to showcase the added sounds.

@rs2000 wonderful. Thanks for the collaboration. I didn't really work on the sequence much at all before posting. I will look closely at your modifications / improvements. I plan to make an effects rack for this and will post it.

I'm starting to think I could use Drambo in my live rig instead of my Nord G2, so I plan to really dig into patching some synths rather than drums and bases. OTOH, the Nord g2 is a great interface for patching complex synths - and I do love how it can sound. Dunno if with Drambo I'd be able to get near to my G2 patch on the synth that comes in at 8:32

or @ 15:25 here:

• @ElectroHead You did an astonishing all-in-one rack out of it, maybe the deepest rack patch ever done in Drambo 😎 Very cool to save the other tracks for even more insanity πŸ˜…

Can you send me the G2 patches? I should be able to open them in the G2 editor at least, or send me large screenshots of the patches.