Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nave help needed

Nave's online manual has disappeared. I get a 404 error message when I click the link in the app and the favorites link I had bookmarked in Safari.

I'm not sure the manual would help me with my question since I'm not sure what to look for anyway. I probably need human help. I'm building a song in Loopy. I've chosen a tempo of 110 bpm and have my percussion, bass and guitar locked in. I found a Nave patch that I really like - Trampoline Chimes by Robert Wilkus. However, it oscillates (probably the wrong word) between the left and right channels at some speed other than 110 bpm. I turned off the delay effect but it still "bounces" between the left and right channels at the wrong speed. I've tried adjusting this setting and that setting to no avail. As you can probably tell by now, I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't see a knob that yells "Adjust me to control the overall bpm frequency of the sound" but that's what I'm looking for. I've even tried pinching in and out on the waveform graphic but can't tell if that's actually doing something. I went to the Waldorf site but the Nave forums are empty. Youtube showed me a lot of stuff but not what I was actually looking for. Any Nave experts?

Comments

• I'm guessing you need to change lfo1, which is modulating the pan...

• @funjunkie27 said:

I'm guessing you need to change lfo1, which is modulating the pan...

Specifically, toggle the switch next to LFO1 to "clocked"

• That was it. Staring me right in the face. Thanks.

One more question, what are the units of LFO1's speed knob? The Sync/Clocked rocker switch changes the value from 1.779 to 2.

• It displays beats when you select clocked. I guess 1.779 is just some arbitrary units.

And in case you were wondering, "synced" as used here means the phases are synced for each voice, not anything to do with clock sync....