Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video tutorials wish list

edited April 2020 in Support and Feedback

Maybe a list like this, will help everybody out!

I would like to see how to map a midi controller to Rozeta xox midi trigger patterns.

Tutorials percentage Demand
  1. Layr7 votes
    1. CC's In Xequence2
      42.86%
    2. Rozeta Xox Midi Trigger patterns
      28.57%
    3. Shockwave Note Generator/Utility
      28.57%

Comments

• I would like a tutorial about editing CCs in Xequence 2.

• Good thread idea! I would love one on using the Note Generator and Utility sections in Shockwave.

• +1 on the notion.

• I need a LAYR tutorial

• Ideal, btw, would be if people post a link here and also one in the thread relevant to the app in question.

• cc in xequence2 would be great ๐Ÿ‘

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I need a LAYR tutorial

Hot off the presses!

• Layr sound design tutorial.

Also, an introductory Cubasis 3 tutorial for those of us who decided during Corona self-isolation to get serious about recording. It would be nice to compare/contrast the similarities and differences for those who only previously used GarageBand.

• Oh yeah. Most importantly...

How on earth can I play guitar at the level of @flo26!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

• Seriously , will pay Patreon type for classes on Programming TC-11

• @SNystrom said:
    Oh yeah. Most importantly...

How on earth can I play guitar at the level of @flo26!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

+1 For this!

• I saw that, I asked him just the other day for a tutorial and delivered quickly. He breaks down apps very well. Sound design should be coming soon @SNystrom

@xraydash said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    I need a LAYR tutorial

Hot off the presses!

• WOO-HOO!

• Thanks for the link, @iOSTRAKON That was super helpful!

I've never heard of Sound For More. He did an excellent job and I'll certainly be following the rest of his Layr tutorials as well as exploring his others too.

• @SNystrom said:
    Thanks for the link, @iOSTRAKON That was super helpful!

I've never heard of Sound For More. He did an excellent job and I'll certainly be following the rest of his Layr tutorials as well as exploring his others too.

Yeah, that guy needs more recognition (and subscribers). He cranks out those tutorials pretty much daily and theyโ€™re all really well done. I appreciate how concise he is.

• Exactly @SNystrom & @xraydash / one of few content creators I turn to for tutorials

• I asked for a Mutant & Soniface tutorial / pure challenge ;)