Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Bass Enhancer by RRS, OOO
Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Red Rock Sound Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency. Bass Enhancer designed for saturation harmonics of low-frequency, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. This effect can not be created with simple equalization.
• ON switch — allows the user to bypass the Bass Enhancer for before/after comparisons;
• LEVEL — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
• INPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level before Bass Enhancer processing;
• TIMBRE — sets the balance between Odd and Even harmonics;
• FREQ — this knob simply controls where the process begins in frequency domain (for example, with a setting of 85 Hz, all frequencies below 85 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the system);
• LISTEN — mute the Mix signal and Listen to the Bass signal created by Bass Enhancer;
• MIX — sets the amount of Bass Enhancer enhancement added to the original signal;
• H.meter — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
• OUTPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level after Bass Enhancer processing.
To use Bass Enhancer as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — Bass Enhancer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.