Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TF7 Synth

It was updated today, however after update it does not seem to work with AudioBus and IAA. Has anyone experience this problem . If not could someone test this issue.

Comments

• Well it does, kinda, work here (iPad Air iOS 7.1). But it always crashes when pressing the tf7 icon inside Audiobus to switch to TF7. It does load back up though, and works (until you switch to it again from inside Audiobus). Definitely a bug in there somewhere.

• Dev has been notified.

• @mgmg4871 may be you could ask the Dev about midi mapping for controls.

• Will take a look, apologies...

• Been having the same problem, trying to do a track with the TF7 and it keeps on choking. Super bummed, but finding workarounds and still getting a good track!

• Same for me, works but crashes when accessed via AB tab.

• Update w. Audiobus and IAA fixes already submitted to Apple.

• Hi guys, the fix is in the app store now.
    Sorry about it, it was a change in the code that caused the crash in release mode which I did not catch while testing.
    Let me know if anything else crops up!
    (I know I have a huge list of to-dos that I owe some of you, I didn't forget ;) )

• Already downloaded :-) Thx!

• Thanks Pier. Fast work, and much appreciated.