Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Positive Grids Mastering App releases March 25th

Comments

• edited March 2014

Ok so anyone else click on the link and get a big black bar in safari?

Edit: tried again and it worked. But lately (even prior to 7.1) every youtube link I click opens youtube in safari with a big black bar and no way to view the video. See attached image.

Not much info in that vid but I think I still want it!

• Awesome, really looking forward to see and hear this one.

• Oh cool! Finah leee.. Been waiting for this for close to a year now.

• Yes, looking forward to hearing about this one. Maybe this is the app that will finally make my guitar playing sound decent. ;-)

• edited March 2014

The mastering app now has a name, and it is "Final Touch".
    Also now has a pretty crucial capability. :)

• edited March 2014

This looks really fantastic, like a mobile version of Ozone, but how much is it going to cost? I already have the Audio Mastering app, and it's meeting my needs.

I'm guessing Final Touch will be $20 or $25...? I can't imagine Positive Grid selling it for less.

• Hopefully get one of the free 50 invitation codes tomorrow as was sent a email today.

• Does it work as IAA as well?

• Mar 25? Sounds like I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday!!!

• @Crabman said:

Does it work as IAA as well?

Yes sir, it does.

• @OmnilimbO said:

Watch those levels! ;-)

• @OmnilimbO said:

@Crabman said:

Does it work as IAA as well?

Yes sir, it does.

thanks!So i'll wait until it's released before i decide between this and Audio Mastering.

• Did anybody get one of those free invitation codes?if so please report

• @PHᐃNTᐃSM said:

This looks really fantastic, like a mobile version of Ozone, but how much is it going to cost? I already have the Audio Mastering app, and it's meeting my needs.

I'm guessing Final Touch will be $20 or $25...? I can't imagine Positive Grid selling it for less.

I doubt they would try that steep of an intro price for a mastering app. Someone perhaps would be dumb enough perhaps to buy it but I dont imagine sales would do that great lol.

• $20-25 doesn't sound steep at all, if it sounds as good as it looks I'd say that would be a very generous price. But, looking at Positive Grids constant price changing all over the place with some of their other stuff, I would think twice before purchasing it if it's any higher then say 30-40.

• @Frank not sure about an invitation code but I am beta testing this.

• I applied weeks ago to be on the beta, but only in the last day or two got an email that they were about to pick the 50 people for the beta. Sounds odd given release is just a couple days away, is it for sure March 25th?

• @mrufino1 said:

@OmnilimbO said:

Watch those levels! ;-)

Hahaaa, yeah, wasn't actually using it, just loaded up real quick to take the pic and show it processing real time audio in AB.

Awesome app.

• @Trueyorky got an email from them yesterday that said that they where giving away 50 codes today,i was just wondering if anybody got one?
    i didnt ;-((
    Really looking forward to this

• Final Touch is such a great name for a mastering app on a touch device! And it looks fabulous too.

• Confirmation of release date...

27 likes, 0 dislikes
    2014 New Mastering App for iPad

Positive Grid
    Subscribe
    Uploaded on Mar 10, 2014On March 25, 2014, Positive Grid will introduce a complete professional mastering suite. Stay tuned.
    Flag as inappropriate

• Hmm, it actually says "introduce" which doesn't necessarily mean it will be released that day. Have to wait and see.

• edited March 2014

They confirmed a March 25th release in this tweet (at least that's how I read it).

?

Edit: I slapped a question in that tweet, let's see if they respond..

• @ChrisG said:

They confirmed a March 25th release in this tweet (at least that's how I read it).

?

Edit: I slapped a question in that tweet, let's see if they respond..

Could be, though I would be a bit surprised seeing as they just sent out a new beta build last night. Got me though. Maybe they have a fast track through the review process and can overnight it?

• @ChrisG I think their response to your tweet is quite definitive (hopefully).

• @Trueyorky said:

@ChrisG I think their response to your tweet is quite definitive (hopefully).

Great, so 25th it is!

• Someone ask about the price, I don't wanna be naggin em too much lol

• Wow, I'm shocked. I guess PG has some magical wheel-greasing technology. Sweet.

• edited March 2014

Ready your Buy buttons.