Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ifx Rack

It doesn’t matter what app I open it in,
Ifx Rack has a chorus effect turned on in every preset. It does it in standalone mode as well. I am on iOS 13.4 on an Air3. Is anyone else experiencing this? I know it didn’t do this before.

Comments

• Do you use any audio interface?
    If you do check if you have direct monitor enabled on it...

• No, this is without an interface

• It does it in NS2, Garageband or Cubasis 2

• Same here, although all modules are on with me no matter what preset i choose.

• It's best to report the bug directly to @GospelMusicians via their website. That will ensure they see it.

• For those of you that may be interested.

• @GospelMusicians All my IAPs disappeared this happened in previous versions too,and I had to press the Restore IAP in Settings. After I done this all my Presets are now gone. I spent a lot of time tweaking dials to shape my Presets. This needs a major permanent urgent fix. Not intended to hijack this thread but the dev might see it here.

• @stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians All my IAPs disappeared this happened in previous versions too,and I had to press the Restore IAP in Settings. After I done this all my Presets are now gone. I spent a lot of time tweaking dials to shape my Presets. This needs a major permanent urgent fix. Not intended to hijack this thread but the dev might see it here.

The dev has asked that people report bugs via their site. They are very good about following up and addressing bug reports there. They may or may not see them here. Btw, that is true of all but a few devs.

• @espiegel123 said:

@stormbeats said:
    @GospelMusicians All my IAPs disappeared this happened in previous versions too,and I had to press the Restore IAP in Settings. After I done this all my Presets are now gone. I spent a lot of time tweaking dials to shape my Presets. This needs a major permanent urgent fix. Not intended to hijack this thread but the dev might see it here.

The dev has asked that people report bugs via their site. They are very good about following up and addressing bug reports there. They may or may not see them here. Btw, that is true of all but a few devs.

@espiegel123 this is true saying that though it has happened a few times with several updates so I deleted app.